This day can't get any stranger

As they left the park Kaede walked with me to my house since we lived in the same direction. She didn't talk to me much but we did speak for a bit. "Hey Saihara why did you move?" She asked. "Well my dad and mom got a job here and I had to move here. I mean I could of stayes with my uncle Byakuya." She looked shocked. "Your uncle is Byakuya?" "Well not technically he's a close friend of my parents so any of their close friends become apart of my family." She seemed to nod and stopped at a house. "Well this is mine talk to you later noobie." I sigh at the name and wave heading to my house that was 3 houses down. I saw my parents talking to two kids.

Kokichi POV
Kiibo and I noticed Shuichi's parents and decided to ask where he was. "Hey Mrs. Naegi. Do you know where Saihara is?" Kiibo asked since I was a bit afraid to talk. "Oh no I don't but why do you ask?" I then decided to speak up. "B-Because we wanted to hang out with him." They both looked at each other and nod while I got a little nervous about what they will say. "Okay well how about you ask your parents and then come in to have dinner with us. I'm sure Shu will be home soon." Mr. Naegi said smiling. We both entered after getting the okay from our parents. We hear the door open and I look over seeing Shumai. He looks confused.

Kiibo POV
Shuichi just looked at me and Kokichi confused. "Uh hey Kiibo and Kokichi... Where's my mom and dad? Also why are you here?" Kokichi just started giggling and it kind of caused me to laugh. "Hello Saihara sorry if this is confusing but we came by to see if you wanted to hang out. Since your parents didn't know where you were they invited us to have dinner with you guys." He seemed to nod and headed to the kitchen. Kokichi stays by the couch why I get up to go and see what is for dinner and ask them if they could let me eat something else. "Hey Mr and Mrs Naegi so I have something to say." I ask disrupting what they were talking about. They looked at me confused. "Well you see I'm a robot so I don't really eat what you guys would consider normal food." Mr. Naegi seemed to nod. "Then what do you eat?" "I uh don't eat really." They nod and smile. "Well thanks for letting us know. Now Sushi why not go play with your friends." (Yes I made shuichi's nickname sushi.)

Shuichi POV
I started blushing at my parents nickname. "Uh follow me Kiibo and we can go play video games up in my room." He nods and we go in to grab Kokichi. We enter my room and I sit on my bed. "Make yourself comfy and I guess go look at the games I have." They nod and find a game. Kokichi picks out Mario Kart and we all agreed on it. As we are playing Kokichi starts yelling at Kiibo. "KIIBO STOP CHEATING JUST CAUSE YOUR A ROBOT DON'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO WIN 50 TIMES." I sigh and shake my head. "THAT'S ROBOPHOBIC TO ASSUME IT'S BECAUSE I'M A ROBOT JUST GET GOOD." This started a fight between the two boys. I just sigh and laugh as they have a petty argument. I mean it's been a weird day but maybe just maybe I might be able to enjoy my time here. As long as they don't find out the truth.

Hey guys this was 620 words without the A/N. Sorry I didn't post yesterday I'm still very sick but I'm feeling better now.