" ouuuuu this is nice, girlllll " she said and I laugh.

" This is you right here? okayy!!! " we both said and let out a loud laugh.

I watch her get up and gave me a nude coat with a black belt.

" Here use this to cover up " she said while handing me the coat.

She curled my hair using a curling iron and I put some mascara and some lipgloss on. It's now 6:50. Me and Irena stood outside and waited for his arrival. We saw a black Jaguar coming towards us.

" I like this one already " Irena said while smiling i looked at her amd shook my head.

I mean I have dated 3 guys before but they didn't treat me well so I just never tried to date or have feelings for anyone else.

He pulled up at our feet and stepped out of the car he was wearing a grey T shirt with some grey sweats. He walked up to the porch while Irena whispered to me " I can see his meat printing through those sweats " I gave her a light slap and asked " Why are you looking? " and we giggled.

" Heyy beautiful " he said while kissing my hand.

" Ahem " Irena said while holding out her hand

Diaz looked at her really confused by why she's holding out her hand. So he took her hand and shaked it and asked

" And you are? "

" I am thee Irena Suarez " she said

I let out a light chuckle when I saw Diaz looking at her like he's annoyed.

" Oop I left my purse inside give me a sec " I said and he nod.

Diaz POV

She told me she was going inside for her purse so I gave her a nod.

Now I'm left out here standing with the crazy room mate.

" faresti meglio a non essere un trafficante di sesso o ti troverò e ti taglierò il cazzo " she said in a thick Italian accent ( you better not be a sex trafficer or i will find you and cut your dick off ).

" non sono un trafficante di sesso, inoltre non potresti trovarmi anche se avessi il miglior team di ricerca " I replied calmly ( i am not a sex trafficker, plus you couldn't find me even if you had the best search team )

" What are you guys talking about and Irena when did you learn to speak Italian? " she said impressed by her weird room mate.

" Are you ready to go beautiful? " I asked her and she nod.

I took her hand since she was wearing heels and I helped her down the porch steps. With the crazy roommate following us behind.

As I was about to reach for the door to open it for her. She opened it herself and sat down and closed the door. I looked at the car window very confused. So I opened the door and lift her by the waist took her out and closed the door.

" Principessa I will open every door for you and always help you inside so don't do that again " I command her and she nod.

" Good girl " I whispered in her ear and I saw her cheeks flush red.

Ouu she has a praise kink I like her.

" Girl I like this man, sir do you got an older brother? " her roommate asked.

" I do infact but he lives in Puerto Rico " I replied to her while walking around to the drivers side. I got in the seat and she asked if she could wind down my window I wind it down from the controls on my side.

" I love you Val use a condom " the crazy roommate yelled

" Bye Irena I'm not sure what time the Uber will there to pick me up so don't wait up for me " she replied and she told me I could wind the window up now.