Chp 40

3 years later:

Taehyung was on the top of you. You were pushing him and resisting with all the power your arms could give. He kept drawing his face near you and you kept pushing him back. It was almost eleven at night.

That day, he was just back from a business trip with Namjoon. He was gone for about a month. And when he returned, the first thing he did was entering your room and throwing you on the bed.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung! You came in my room without permission!" You shouted.

You held his face in your hands and did your best to keep him away from you.

"Hmm? Our room! Our room Y/N! We're a couple now."

"Still. You should've asked."

"Come on, it's been about an year since we got married and you're still resisting."

You laughed. Finally he tightly held both of your hands and landed his lips on your's. You kissed him back.

Even though, it was like the thousandth time you were kissing, but still his savage kiss did it's best to cause you to moan.

And how much he loved to hear those sounds......

Whenever, you were lonely or cold, one guy is your solution. Your charming, little beautiful Taehyung.

You and Taehyung were a single existence now. No power in the world can separate you now.

You woke up early and helped Jin with the breakfast. Jisoo was helping her daughter Suzy get ready. It was her first day of school. While, their son Jade was sitting with Namjoon , watching the morning programme.

While you were having breakfast with your family, you asked Jisoo " what're your plans for today?"

"Um... nothing. I mean just go to work and do stuff."

"Oh. Ok."

After the breakfast, all of you were setting off to work. You were now a prosecutor. After resolving Kai's case, you gained a lot of popularity and attention. Now, you had a law firm of your own. Namjoon was a business man_ regarded as the most successful business man of the year.

Jisoo was a fashion designer like before and Jin used to stay home and take care of kids.

Taehyung found a good job and he got promoted just a few months ago.

Taehyung dropped you off at your office. You were about to go that he held your hand. You looked back .

"Y/N! I'll get free soon ,today. I can drive you home after work. "

"Um.. I need to go somewhere with my friend."

"Where?"

"Just for a checkup. She wasn't feeling well yesterday. " You were lieing.

"Oh. When will you get free?"

"Maybe, at six."

"Ok. I'll pick you up at six from the hospital. Got it?"

"Ok."

You waved him goodbye and went in.

*****

You were at the hospital. Your mouth was covered by your hands and you were looking directly in your friend's eyes. You seemed surprised.

"What is it, Y/N?"

"Hell yeah! I'm pregnant." You sighed .

Your eyes watered. You were so happy.

Your friend rushed forward and hugged you. "Y/N! Congratulations. "