Chp 26

Taehyung was brought home. You remained there for some while and afterwards went back to your own place. And just after a while, Carmen came with two suitcases. One in each hand. She put the suitcases aside and dropped her self on the couch.

She sighed. "Y/N! I'm back!"

"What? Really? Why?"

"Unni came just a few days ago. She's gonna stay with mama. And I came because of Tae, and Yeonjun and at last , you!" She looked at you.

"Go and stay with Taehyung, then!" You blabbered.

She stood up and put her arms around you and squeezed you in a hug."I'm sorry ,Y/N! I know alot of bad things happened when I was not around! So sorry!"

"Really? Come on. You almost made me sob!"

You escaped yourself from her embrace and then said "you can share the room with me. There's enough space. And this apartment is cheaper and manageable. "

"What do you mean? Are we not gonna go back to our own place? With Kims?"

"Let's just stay here. I don't wanna cause any more trouble for them!"

"Come on, Y/N! It's none of your fault. "

"But let's stay here."

"Phew! Okay."

She sat down again and rested her head on the back of the couch. She said "Y/N! Make something delicious for dinner!"

"Here we go again. Come in and help me."

"How can you treat your guest like this?"

"Come in or else!"

"Comin....."

She closed her eyes. You went in the kitchen. All that was making you restless was Taehyung's silence. He gave you expressions which were deadly. But he didn't spoke a word about that. Maybe he wanted you to understand his way of answering. He shot himself for you. He cares for you. But he never expressed himself so well.

Should I talk about it again or not?

Other than that, your prosecutor ensured Taehyung's safety and he found out that the person who sent the assassin was Taemin's son. Jin also restricted Taehyung's exit from home without his consent.

At last, you decided to go with the flow. How ironic it appeared to you "that day, you thought about being happy and something tragic just happened in the evening."

This feeling was so irritating. Your heart wanted Taehyung but you were scared of being with him as well. You were still searching and finding details about Kai. You wanted to punish him but the fact that he was Taehyung's father, was pissing you. So you decided to prove him wrong and leave the decesion to Taehyung.

******

Jin was patting your head slowly. You and Namjoon were having a cooking competition. Jin's kitchen was all messed up. This was what he hated the most. But today, the feel was something else. He was only focused on you. Namjoon and you were glaring at each other from time to time.

Carmen was shouting her lungs out. "Go Namjoon. Show that bitch!"

Jin was encouraging you. Yeonjun was waiting for dinner. Your hands were covered with flour. Not only your hands but your whole face as well. Namjoon did looked funny while cooking. He looked cute. But you didn't find him cute at all. He was your opponent today.

You didn't had any plan of cheating or messing with Namjoon but you expected that he had. This was making you curious. You asked Namjoon "you sure, you gonna win?"