Chp 5

Last night was very uncomfortable for you. You couldn't sleep. Your mind and heart went against your sleeping. And they did won in keeping you awake. This was what your mind kept whispering: V,V,V,V....

Am I falling for him?

In the morning, your head felt heavy and dizzy. You were sneezing and had a lil headache. You thought about hundred unrelated things. You were feeling extremely stupid. You did liked him and you knew it.

From the first moment you saw him, it felt like he was always crawling like a bug over your body.

You imagined being with him, you imagined his wild touch, you imagined him kissing you and even him being naked.

Even imagining this all is killing me!

You wondered where he lived. And whether you could meet him again or not.

And the consequence was that you became sick. Your body temperature reached over one hundred and two degree Celsius.

*******
Your eyes opened. You were laying on your bed, Jin holding your hand.

You wanted to get up but your body didn't agreed. You felt weak. Jin said softly "how're you feeling,princess?"

"Am I- Am I sick?"

"Not at all. Just a lil bit of temperature.  You'll be okay. Don't worry. Namjoon went to bring your medicine!"

Carmen came out with a bowl of soup.
You got up. You smiled "being sick is amazing! Carmen has to do all the work now !"

" Hey you ugly girl! Get better quickly. Along with being worried for work, I'm worried for you as well."

She out the bowl on the side shelf and sat beside you, wrapping her arms around you.

You felt amazing. Like the luckiest person to belong on the earth. Jin cared for you. Everyone precious to you worried for you. Your eyes moisted up a bit. And you smiled.

Yeah, that perv V don't know that I'm sick because of him.

********

You felt a lot better until the evening. Jin made the dinner because Carmen didn't knew how to cook. Namjoon brought you out for a walk , so that you could feel fresh again. Both of you went to the park.

" Let's play on merry-go-round!",you murmured.

Namjoon looked at you in astonishment "I hope your head's okay, Y/N?"

"Let's go."

You grabbed his arm and dragged him towards it. You hopped on and gestured him to push. He did as you desired. You laughed heartily and so did he .

Next, you made him sit on a seesaw . This was really embarrassing for him but he did to make you happy.

On the way home, you bought freshly baked muffins for everyone.

"Such a waste of your money!",sighed Namjoon.

"For my friends? Not at all."

"Tae's unlucky. Not having to meet you."

"I wonder!", you laughed.

"That little brat only comes home one or two times a week. He doesn't like this new place so he wanders around uselessly. He had a hangover last night. His friend told me. He was at his place."

"A hangover?",you wondered about V.

"He usually does that."

You were relating them . Taehyung and V.