Chp 18

You woke up. Turning around lazily, your eyes opened:glancing at the most beautiful sight of your entire life.

An incredibly beautiful human being laying beside you, fast asleep.

Rip sleeping beauty!

A smile caught your lips as your eyes glued to his handsome face. His forearm was under you. You slowly stood up , careful enough , not to disturb the sleeping beauty.

And when your thoughts stopped tangling to each other, another terror gripped you. The door wasn't locked and what if Namjoon and Jin-

Crap!

You paused for a moment and then started dragging your feet slowly. Your mind was still working to sort out the questions that Namjoon and Jin might ask.

And then, you tripped over the carpet making a loud bang!

Just after a couple of seconds, when you were coming back to your feet , Taehung got up pulling the sheets off him and he asked "what happened?"

Just then, door opened and Jin poked his head in and asked "what happened?"

He was holding a pan , which gave you a hint that he was about to make something delecious. Jin looked at Taehyung when you didn't responded.

"I've been asking the same question!",grumbled Taehyung.

You were standing still "if that's what you're asking I was sitting on the couch all night,keeping an eye on Taehyung and felt asleep in sitting position so when I woke up and attempted to walk, I fell down since my body was all sore!",you blabbered.

"Oh!",sighed Taehyung. A sound that showed uncertainty.

Jin bit his lip and said "well. If that's true. I haven't questioned anything yet!"

You tightly closed your eyes and sighed. Jin chuckled and said "come, Y/N. From now onwards, I'll make sure Taehyung eats his food."

Taehyung chuckled on which Jin gave him a death stare. And so the smile vanished completely. Jin went outside.

You turned around to see the flower that had just bloomed. His gaze sent a spark through your body. His sleepy eyes looked as if he were drunk.

He looked as if he had a hangover last night.

"Y/N, I only slept a bit more than usual! I swear I didn't had a hangover last night."

He can read my mind!

You shook your head in negation. You ran outside, fearing that more of your thoughts would be revealed to him, if you stay there any longer.

The day was normal. You went to work, came back, took a nap, studied a bit and then laid down on your bed and thought about all the work you needed to complete. About your activities you needed to do the next day and finally about the light of your eyes.

You wanted to go on a date.

You remembered that he promised to go on a date when he returns but he never talked about it after that.

Maybe he doesn't wants to! I should not bother him about it.

You went outside to help Jin with some housework. He was dusting. You snatched the cloth from his hand amd said "lemme do it."

"That's ok. I'll do it. "

"C'mon buddy. You're too old for this!",you giggled.

He sighed "maybe. Ok then. Do it......Y/N! I've applied for a job. Back then, I used to have one. But since the day we came here, I haven't had one. I sometimes feel myself as a burden on Namjoon and Taehyung."