Chp 21

You sat down until your hysteric cries transformed into hiccups. You declared yourself in a right state of mind now. Perfect state to think of the circumstances and make a decision. You were sure of one thing.

I'll get rid of this tattoo and see that whether V likes me because of the tattoo or does he likes me as a person.

More specifically,as a woman.

You told yourself aloud. Loud that your voice softly echoed in the mist.
"I will give you answers. I'll make myself very clear to you...but - but after getting rid of this ink!"

"What on earth is happened to you?",a familiar voice spoke.

You turned around and exclaimed "Yeonjun!"

He sat beside you. He didn't seemed much concerned. He asked again "What ink? Why you crying?"

"Me. Not crying. I was just talking to myself."

"Oh. Well."

"You? Do you miss her?"

"Of course I do! It's been a month since I saw her face!"

"Go and visit her then!"

"I can't. You don't understand."

"What do you mean?"

"When you're in a relationship, there must be equality! Why should it be me everytime?! I can understand that her mother is ill and she cannot come often but she can call atleast but- ahhh. Never mind.....well what's your problem?"

"That freak-"

He giggled. You hit his shoulder.

"That freak, he said we are dating without getting to know each other. So he thinks we should take a break. In easy words, break up!"

He laughed out loud. Your eyes noticed him in a strange manner. He finally finished laughing and spoke " first of all, it doesn't means breakup ! Second, where there is love, past doesn't actually matter."

"He never confessed!",you muttered gazing on the coal black road .

"Why is confession really required? When both of you know it!"

"I felt the same way before but he said that I shouldn't get a wrong idea because he never really confessed!"

"I see. But issues between both of you are complicated than ever. Your family, your past is connected. It can strengthen your relationship as much as it can weaken it. "

"You see?"

"That what makes your hope strong, don't it? You can't let go of someone, to whom you're connected in many ways."

"I don't really know what's going on in his mind."

"Well. Do you need an opinion?"

"About what?"

"To check whether he loves you or not?"

"No thanks. I'm so mad at him."

"Still. If a man loves a woman, beside those physical and emotional attachment, he's way to possesive about you!"

You looked at him in astonishment.
All those words of warmth and seduction, his raspy , deep and bold voice started whispering in your mind.

You're mine,Y/N! You're my painkiller- the cure to my insomnia....... I'm so possessive about you.

You shook your head a bit and looked away. He smiled and continued "he finds peace in you. He declares you as someone certain. Very specific. And he's always concerned about you!"

Stuck With Kims || BTS Vजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें