"Nothing..."He closed his phone looking down as he smiled at himself trying not to vigorous. He was happy, really happy.
That he couldn't control himself from being exhilarate.

Claude cleared his throat as he looked up looking outside through the window.

Feeling Gusion's stare at him.
His heart was pounding so fast like it will explode.

As the bus stop they all went off as the teacher ordered them to.

⛺🔥

"Did you guys saw the post!?"He excitedly asked extremely happy while blushing slightly.

Claude and his crew were on forest,of course with other students and teachers.

The crew were currently fixing their tent.
They split into 4 & 3.

Claude, Aurelius, Guinevere.

Cecilion,Hanzo, Granger,Chou.

"Ah yes of course,who wouldn't saw it!I mean the whole Campus saw it."Chou said trying not to break the tent as he frown.

"Oh..."He was silent for a moment before sitting down.

The crew looks at him confused.

"What's wrong?"Granger asked, despite from his salty personality,well he is not that salty but when people saw him they got scared of him v
Because of his stares that he'd been given to them. But oh well that's the opposite,He's the one with a soft heart and always the one who took cared each one of them when they got into trouble or anything else.

"W-well... Wouldn't be Gusion's fan will try to attack me?"He stuttered out pointing at himself worriedly.

After their tent was finished.Hanzo sight standing up dusting away the dust from his butt.

"Let's just see...if they're gonna come to attack you and when they attack you,then we'll definitely attack them too."

Claude glared at him because he's not helping at all.

"Yah!Are you crazy?I don't want any trouble." He said scratching his head frustratedly.

"Why don't we just wait and see what happens?"Cecilion said calmly.

"Right..."

⛺🔥

Students were currently on the forest of course,but not fixing their tent more like doing their activities that their teacher gave them.

After their few activities,Claude grab his water drinking it before putting it back in his bag.

He sigh wiping his sweats.
'I'm tired.'He thought not noticing a trio walking towards him.

"Are you Claude?"The girl asked sassily her hand in her hips.

He looked up and saw three girls were looking at him.These three grill-i mean girls they are the most top fans of Gusion.

'Is this Gusion's fans? Crap...I'm already dead.'

"Yeah why?"Thanking himself for not stuttering because he was too nervous that they would do anything to him.