7

--

Claude's POV

I was walking around the school hallways when I heard the other students whispering
About the popular boy who had now have a date.

I rolled my eyes as I headed to the cafeteria.

When I arrived I saw my friends chatting so i went to them as I take my seat beside Guinevere.

"Did you hear about the rumors?"
Guinevere suddenly asked as she drink her tea.

She really likes tea very much that I have to make it just for her.

"That the most popular boy dated someone?"

I scoffed silently as Aurelius answered her question.

Guinevere nodded as I only stared at them with a frown written in my face.

"Why are you suddenly talking about him?"
Cecilion asked crossing his arms.

"Ermm I don't know."Guinevere shrugged continuing to drink her tea.

Then I started to eat my lunch as we chatted.

"Right,Claude..."

"Yeah?"I look at Aurelius as he smiled at me which is giving me a weird vibe.

"Are you feeling jealous right now?"
All of my friends stared at me waiting for me to reply.

I looked at him confused,I mean who am I to jealous to who?

"Jealous? No? Why would I?"
I answered.

Aurelius tried to hide his smile but failed.

"Well don't you have crush on Mr.Popular Guy?"he said with his mocking tone.

I couldn't deny that,it's the fact though
I have a crush on this popular guys which is Gusion Paxley.

I could only blush a little which I received a snickering voices from my friends as I only rolled my eyes.

"Yeah and?"

"So don't you feel jealous?"

This guy...I really want to strangled him right now but I can't because I'm infront of the foods and it's disrespectful to do it.

"Again no,who am I to feel jealous?I'm just an ordinary highschool boy with a squad called 'smottob' who only had a crush on the popular boy and nothing at all,so-"
I grab my fork stabbing the meat and place it on Aurelius mouth as he look at me pouting before munching the meat slowly.

"-You better be quiet Before I'll make you suffer."I said with a death glare as he avoided my gaze making the others avoid my gaze too.

When I was drinking my milktea quietly while my friends were chatting.

I suddenly heard screaming of fangirls,I didn't even turn around because I know it's them. 'Spot' squad is here,walking to their table feeling like they just won an Oscar award for being the most popular boys in the world.edi pakyu.

Annoying fangirls.

while I was having my own thoughts I notice their shock faces while looking up from my back while Guinevere was shaking Granger as I looked at them with a look.

'what's wrong with them?'
So I turned around and saw Gusion which made me jump a little closing my eyes shut.

'Oh my gosh...that scared the shit out of me...' I gasp silently calming my self down as I open my eyes looking straight at Gusion.

"You need something?"I asked as I can feel everyone's death stares.except from my friends who were giggling a lot.

"Actually I'm here to court one of your friend."

I didn't know he was bi but okay that hurts when he said that he came here just to court in one of my friend.

Then my friends gave him a confused look.

"Uhm excuse me but none of us likes you except for him."one of my friend said pointing at me,
Chou you bastard.

He then smirked at me Patting my head Softly.

"That's why I came here for your friend to court him."He said looking at me with a bright smile in his face which make my heart beat so fast like crazy that I could only blush.

Then my Friends started to shout because of us.

I only tried to hide my smile while blushing.

"Can I court you?"he asked grabbing the both of my hands.

I shyly nodded as his friends and my friends started shouting again.

I guess I'm the one who they're talking about.

Huh?
Dating.

So he dated no scratch that he courted someone which is me.

That's the funny thing I ever heard, It was too cliche but I still like it.

-End

Sorry for any wrong grammars and typos

Words:737