9 - The Squad

Y/n was making his way over to the mess hall where the party would be. He was getting excited to see his friends again. Eld, the leader of the gang. He was the most balanced between the four in terms of responsibility and fun. Gunther and Oluo were opposites. Gunther was all work no play, and Oluo while he did get his work done he usually slacked off when it was nothing serious. Y/n really couldn't wait to see him get put in Levi's squad. And Petra was a good balance, when it was time to work she was focused and ready to get things done. But when it was time to relax and have fun she was laid back and fun to hang around with. Y/n approached the doors and entered quietly as to not be noticed. He wanted to scare Oluo, that was Y/n's idea of fun. Y/n slowly and sneakily made his way to his target. He waited for the perfect moment and then he pounced.

Y/n - OLUO!!!!!

Oluo - AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!! 

Oluo screamed out loud, it was loud enough for other people to start snickering at. Y/n thought this was a bit over the top as he helped the poor man up.

Oluo - Y/N!! YOU BASTARD!!!

Oluo started to try and chase Y/n, but Y/n was just effortlessly dodging all of his attempts to get him. Oluo eventually gave up and took his seat, a bit out of breath. Y/n made his way over to the group of three as they were all laughing, even Gunther. A bit odd though Y/n but he shrugged it off and started to spend time with his friends. They all seemed a bit more friendly than usual. Its like all their worries went away. This should be normal, and Y/n would not think any of it if it weren't for Gunther. For the rest of the group he saw this a certain possibility. Not for Gunther however, Y/n looked around wondering what did this. Then he saw the culprit. Even though they were all 15 and 16 it was tradition to drink on the night of graduation. Y/n relaxed now, knowing nothing was too wrong with them he just sat down and began to enjoy his time. Towards the end of the night everyone was out like a bear. Y/n still up and completely sober just sat down and enjoyed the night. Until he felt someone sling over his shoulder. He looked to see Petra.......drunk. Y/n didn't think they were supposed to drink that much. He looked over to see Petra now asleep. She was sleeping on his shoulder. 

Y/n - (SIGH)

Y/n looked around and saw the rest of his friends all in the same state. Sighing Y/n one by one brought them all to his house for them to get some good sleep. Tomorrow was their big day, they needed good rest. He placed Eld on the Sofa, Gunther on the couch, Oluo in a soft chair, and Petra in his bed. Y/n himself just slept on the floor. He was used to countless nights of sleeping in his house, cold. His bed was somehow even harder than the floor. His family wasn't poor, but after they had passed Y/n couldn't pay for things on his own and his situation deteriorated, quickly. Y/n sighed one last time and went to sleep not minding his situation.

 - The Next Morning - 

Y/n woke up the next morning, it was really early. He saw Petra on the bed and smiled a little. She would be his partner for then next while. Until either she got tired of him or she.....made a mistake. Y/n shook off the thought. He walked over to Oluo who was on his chair. Y/n smirked and drew on his face with a marker. He then went over to Oluo and Eld. He left the two alone, they had needed the rest. The pair always did their training no matter what. It was taxing on both their mind and bodies. Y/n went towards the kitchen. He started to make them breakfast. The graduation ceremony was at 11am. It was currently about 7am. They had 4 hours to get ready, no rush he though.

Y/n - Almost ready. (Creak) Hmm?

Y/n looked away to see Petra awake. It was a shock to see her being the one up early instead of Eld or Gunther. It was also funny to see her bed hair.