I have to find Tonks.

"Are you mental?" Asks Ron, shaking his head at his friend, disappointed in his statement. "We're going with you," he tells him, placing his hand on Harry's shoulder. Carina doesn't even want to wait for anyone else to say something, she can't even bring herself to speak with how desperate she is to leave.

"You can't do this," says Adrian, putting his arm in front of both of his friends, stopping them.

Hermione agrees, "When are you gonna get it to your head? We're in this together!" She exclaims.

"That you are," the sound of Umbridge's voice causes them all to freeze on the spot. She's standing next to two members of the Inquisitorial Squad, the air around them immediately growing thick with tension. "Bring me the rest of them and Professor Snape," she tells the pair. With that, the Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor locks the door behind her, forcing them all to stay inside. She doesn't look half surprised to see Draco standing there. Umbridge is smart enough to take their wands away, putting them away in a drawer.

Hermione curses under her breath and contacts the rest of Dumbledore's Army through the coin they've been using, urging them to stay away. Carina can only be thankful about the fact that Fred and George aren't here at the moment. "Potter," says Umbridge, pulling a chair and nodding at it. "Sit," she orders.

Somehow, the fact that Umbridge's lackeys are supposed to bring Snape over, calms Carina down slightly. If Dumbledore and her parents trust him enough to be a part of the Order, he would help - surely. Harry runs his tongue along his teeth, clearly angry. However, he knows what could happen to his friends if he doesn't listen, so he obliges. Once Harry's seated, Umbridge gives him a cold, sinister smile. "You were going to Dumbledore, weren't you?" Asks the Professor, tilting her head slightly, as if she already knows the answer.

"No," replies Harry. Before anyone can even register what's happening, a harsh slap lands on Harry's cheek, forcing his head to turn towards his friends. Carina gasps audibly while Hermione jumps at the impact, clutching at her heart.

Thankfully, Umbridge can't go any further, because the door opens, revealing Ginny, Neville and Luna, all brought by the Inquisitorial Squad. Draco can't say he's disappointed - he knew the kind of people Crabbe and Goyle were. Pansy and Blaise are nowhere to be seen. "Ah, Snape, yes," says Umbridge once the Professor reveals himself by opening the door further. "The time has come for answers, wether they want to give them to me or not." The Head of Slytherin raises an eyebrow at the implication. "Have you brought the Veritaserum?"

At the mention of Veritaserum, Carina feels the need to throw up, her stomach churning. Draco places his hand on his sister's shoulder, trying to show his support. Part of her can't believe Draco's actually here, getting in trouble with them... While she's happy to see he's picked a side, at least for now, she's also worried about what Lucius may do when he finds out.

"I'm afraid you've used up all the stores interrogating students, the last of it on Miss Chang," Snape says, reminding Umbridge of her past history with the drug. Harry glances at Ginny, his heart beating faster as he sees the grimace on her face at Goyle's tight hold. "Unless you wish to poison him, and I assure you I would have the greatest sympathy if you did, I cannot help you," he proclaims, turning around to leave.

Before Snape can fully walk out, Carina gathers whatever courage she has left and speaks loudly, "He's got Padfoot!" Everyone turns to look at her, including Umbridge, who appears to be even angrier at the fact that Carina is speaking in code. The old witch glares menacingly, effectively shutting her up.

"He's got Padfoot in the place wheres it's hidden," says Harry, not even flinching at the soulless look Snape gives him.

If my dads trust him, I trust him, thinks Carina, inhaling deeply, trying to calm down. "What is Padfoot? What are they talking about, Snape?" Questions Umbridge hastily, demanding answers.