🎉 𝟷𝚔 🎉

I am soooo~ excited!!!

I just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart

I just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. As soon as I saw how many reads my story has, I cried. I was not alone... But who cares? Not me! 'Cause this is just beyond my comprehension. I never once thought my story would get so many views.

Some people might be like, "that's not that many. I've seen people at 1M." Me too bud, me too. I don't think I'll ever get there, but I'm absolutely fine with that. I'm just so proud to be where I am with this story. I was honestly happy with 10 reads. Then the numbers just kept climbing, as well as the votes!

I'm just so happy you all like my story. I've put so much thought and effort into it, even if it doesn't seem like it. And to see it flourish... It's just so incredible.

So thank you. 💙 Thank you to those of you who follow me. ❤️ Thank you to those of you who vote for my story. 💜 And thank you to those of you who just read it. 🧡

____________________________________

I'm sorry for the long message—I just wanted to express myself and how appreciative I am of all of you.

Also a quick update for the next chapter: I know the last couple have been kinda angsty and sad. But I promise the next one will be happy!

Anyways, have a wonderful night or day, and I'll see you in the next one. Until next time dreamers~

Done 11/29/21
Edited 03/19/23