Chpt. 6 | 新たな始まり

{New Beginnings}

𝔸𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕚'𝕤 𝕆𝕍~

            I feel like I'm in an endless loop—Like I'm constantly falling. Everything feels so strange. I feel so...small...yet so powerful at the same time. I don't know what this feeling is, but I like it.

            My senses slowly return, one by one. Starting with touch. Pain. That's what I feel—And overwhelming sense of cold. I feel thick hands squeeze at my sore throat, sending a sharp pain throughout my entire body. The next ones to come back are taste and smell. I taste something thick, metallic like. It's blood. My nose is being overpowered by that same metallic I'm tasting. I'm bleeding a lot it seems. Next is my hearing. I hear the pleads of April. The sound of the turtles yelling incoherent words to try and stop Raphael, along with Master Splinter's angry demands. Lastly, my vision. My vision is still a bit blurry, but I can make out shapes. I can see the turtles, Splinter, and April. Leo goes to grab Raph, but he ends up getting an elbow to the face. That's when it happens—I snap back to reality. I'm finally in control again.

            I gasp and grip at Raph's thick hands before lifting my legs and kicking him off of me. I cough up some blood and grasp my poor, probably already bruised, throat. My body feels as though it's on fire and my skin is crawling. My veins glow a forest green as my powers begin to flow through my entire being.

            ❤️ "What?! How did you-?!" Before he can finish, I grab his wrist and pull him into me. We both tumble to the ground but I twist our bodies so he's pinned beneath me instead. I grip his wrists and pin them on both sides of his head while my thighs squish his waist between them. "Are you gonna calm down?" I mumble breathlessly as oxygen fully flows through my burning lungs. ❤️ "Get off me!" He growls while trying his best to break free of my grasp. "Will you please let me explain everything?" He scoffs but doesn't attempt to shake me off anymore, so I take that as his approval. "Alright. One day in the lab, April was busy feeding and playing with you turtles and Master Splinter, so I decided to explore. That's when I found a little vile with green fluid in it. I was a very curious child sooo~...I ate it." The turtles stare at me with shocked expressions. April already found out, and by the lack of reaction from Splinter, I'm guessing he already knew. "Yes, Shredder is my Grandfather. That's not my choice though. I can't help that I'm related to a killer. But I'm nothing like him. If I wanted you dead, I would've killed you already."

            💙 "So...you're related to Shredder, you have powers... Anything else we should know?" Leo looks at me almost expectantly. "I- I... 'Sigh.' I was trained to kill you all," I sniffle while looking away, feeling mildly ashamed of myself. Raphael growls and starts pulling against my grip. "But I don't want to! My Grandfather told me a different story. He made me hate you—Made me want revenge," I glare at Raphael as I say the last part—I can feel him tensing under my thighs. "What do you mean when you say a different story?" "I was told that there was one vigilante that started the fire—That they worked for an organization that wanted the mutagen to turn people into creatures and take over New York. I- I didn't remember the accident at the time...so I believed him," I mumble before staring at the nonexistent space where Raphael's hips and my hips meet. A blush coats my cheeks as I hyperfocus on the places where our skin is touching. My mind begins conjuring up different scenarios that fuel the small flame that's ignited in my lower abdomen.

            I finally snap out of my trance and gaze into Raph's conflicted eyes. I clear my throat and finally let go of his wrists before sitting back. "I- I'm sorry," I mumble, barely above a whisper as the entire situation comes crashing down on my head. Tears begin to stream down my cheeks before dripping onto Raph's abdomen. "My dear...come here." Splinter opens his arms; I nod slowly and climb off of Raph. I hold my hand out for him to grab but he roughly slaps it away. 🧡 "Raph-" The bigger turtle gets up and bumps my shoulder before walking over to stand next to Mikey. I glance at Raph before trudging over to Splinter and wrapping my arms around his torso. I try my best to hold everything in, but it's nearly impossible. I don't want to show them I'm weak—I don't want them to know it's all a facade. But it's too hard.