Chapter 28

Second P.O.V.

A week had passed since Hakai's demise, you were moved to a new place in the city, one closer to your job and in a much safer neighborhood. The house itself was larger than your previous, you held yourself back from scolding Hawks, he did go through the trouble to move you after all. After your belongings were all moved in, and after you and Hawks had some time to catch up, you were left alone to settle into your new home.

You removed your shoes and left them at the door as you walked through the entrance. Making your way to the living room, sitting down on your new and much more comfortable couch. With a sigh you rest your head on the couch's arm while looking at your phone. Just a few days ago, Dabi told you he'd be meeting up with you again after everything simmers down. You texted him your new address just encase he decided to drop by. 

But so far...nothing.

With heavy lids, you drifted off into sleep. Moving and filling out new place, had made you tired. But before you finally rested, you texted Dabi one more time.

'Don't break your promise...'

Later that night, you awoke on your couch. You groan as you brought yourself to sit up, checking the time, you saw it was midnight. And still nothing from Dabi. Finally giving up for the night, you got up and walked out of the living room to the stairs. However, before you ascended, you heard a knock on your door. A bit tense, from all that's happened, you were hesitant to answer. Part of you just wanted to ignore it and go upstairs. But another part of you drew you closer to the door. 

Narrowing your eyes as you peeked through the peep hole, they opened wide as you saw who was on the other side. With a gasp you quickly unlocked the door before throwing it open. 

"Dabi..." You said breathlessly. 

He looked different, the roots black of his hair was now a snow white. Looking down at you with a small grin he spoke. "Hey...Y/n. Thought I told you what my name was." You teared up as you nod. "R-right...right!" Your smile grew bright before you hugged him tightly. "Touya..you came back..." You say with a sniffle. Dabi hugged you back, rubbing your back in a soothing manor. "Yeah...sorry I took so long. That was shitty of me."

You chuckled. "Real shitty, you jerk. I thought you've been dead for years!" Dabi hummed in response. "In a way...I was. But, we can talk about that later. Right now...all I want is to be with you." He pulled back, his hands moving down to your hips. "Is that ok?" 

This was a side of Dabi you had not seen in so long...the more gentle side of him, Touya. That's you could see right now. You raised yourself on your tip-toes to kiss him, not skipping a beat, he kissed you back. More passionately, hungry, needing of your touch. He pulled you in closer, deepening the kiss. He swiped his tongue against your lower lip, with a soft sigh you opened your mouth to let him in. He groaned as he explored your mouth, walking inside, his hands leaving your hips for a quick second to close the door behind him, then they were right back.

You pulled back, panting and looking up at him with cloudy eyes. "Touya?" 

"Yeah?" He asked, tilting his head slightly. 

"I...me and Keigo...we-"

"I know." Dabi cut you off. You blinked in surprise. "He told me. I almost beat his ass when he did." You avoided his gaze. "I'm sorry..." Dabi rolled his eyes before picking you up bridal style, making you gasp. "Stop apologizing for everything. It's not like you went through with it, and, we weren't technically dating then so...it would have been fine even if you did." He said as he walked through the living room and up the stairs. 

"But it...it wouldn't have felt right." You told him. "No shit, I bet he couldn't have made you feel even half as good as I make you feel." He rasped into your ear, making you shiver. "N-not that! I mean morally!" You stutter, red faced. Dabi chuckled as he opened the door to your bedroom. He laid you down on the bed before making his way to your bathroom. "Sit tight, I need to get rid of this gunk." He said while pointing at his hair.  

You sat up trailing him to the bathroom. "Touya?" He turned to face you. "Mind if I join you?" You say with a grin. Dabi smirked. "Course not baby..."