Chapter 7

It was a total and complete utter failure, after hours of trying to convince this no named villain to join the League of Villains, his answer was still no. Which now meant only one thing, that this no name villain, was in the way...No one, get's in the League's way, unless they want to meet an early grave. And that's exactly what Shigaraki Tomura had planed for him, if he did not want to join forces, than he was just another obstacle. But before the league and the villain said their last conversation, he left these last words to them before departing. 

"I figured since this will be our last meeting, until we inevitably clash, you should know the name of the person who will drive you and the rest of your pathetic villain group into obscurity. Call me...Hakai. Fitting, isn't? The man who brings destruction and death, wherever he may go. Your destruction will follow shortly after, if you continue to interfere. Until then, League of Villains..."

His words stirred fury within Shigaraki. How dare he turn him away so easily? And how dare he insult him and his league? "Fine..." Shigaraki speaks lowly. "Then I'll just have to make sure you're out of the picture for good..." Toga giggled from behind him. "So, does this mean I'll get to cut him now?" She plays around with the knife she had clenched in her hand. "Yeah, and I wouldn't mind putting that cocky brat in his place! And he's so cool!" Twice exclaims. Dabi rolled his eyes, placing his hands in his pockets. "Are we done here? I have places to be." 

Ignoring his words, Shigaraki walked over to Kurogiri. "Warp us back." He tells him. Kurogiri nods and expands his body. "Hey. Did you not hear me?" Dabi narrowed his eyes. Shigaraki glared at him. "If it's to prance back to that woman, forget it." He starts. "If you weren't paying attention, we have competition. Not only did he insult me, but he threatened to take us all out. And like hell that's going to happen." Dabi slicked his spikey hair back with a frustrated sigh. "Yeah, I heard. The fuck are you so worried about? He's just some punk with a stupidly strong quirk. Like we haven't already faced someone like that before." 

"And lost!" Shigaraki spat. "I will not let him make a fool of me again! He's going down...no matter the cost..."

Another night a exhausting work came to pass for Y/n. She got more of her actual work done than find anything new on the villain she was researching. And if that on top of being exhausted wasn't enough to put her into even more of a bad mood, she had just missed the last train home. So now she was walking alone at the late hours of night, just what she needed. To feel tired and scared. She stopped dead in her tracks. "...Why do I bother? It's not like I'm going to be able to make a difference. I'm quirkless, what can I do to stop a powerful villain like that?" She folded her arms around herself, the cold air making her shiver. 

She hated feeling so helpless, like no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't do anything. She felt that even if she did have a quirk, that she still couldn't do a thing worth while. Her entire life she had let people walk all over her. Whether it was being bullied for being quirkless, or letting some jerk use her and play with her emotions. Y/n scowled and wiped the tears that gathered in her eyes. "Stop it." She says firmly. After a few seconds she calmed herself down and continued to walk. Just as she took her first step, something fell down in front of her eyes. 

She looked down to see a familiar red feather. She gasped lightly before looking up, to see no other than Hawks. "Hey there. We just keep bumping into each other, don't we?" He smirked. "Hawks?" Y/n muttered. Was he on night patrols? Hawks landed beside her, his grin alone seemingly brightening her mood. "What are you doing out so late?" He asked. Y/n blinked a few times before answering. "Going home, from work. I uh, thought it would best if I stayed and did a little overtime. And I just missed my train..." Hawks nods and puts his hands in his jacket.  

"Can I escort you back home then? I don't think it would be such a great idea to be alone this late." He did have a point, she didn't needed to be reminded about what happened the last time she walked alone at night. But something within her made her think twice, and then, she remembered Dabi's harsh words. "So, when were you going to tell me you've been fucking around with birdbrain?"

It made her heart ache. She had been nothing but loyal to him, to think she would ever cheat on him with anyone it just...it wasn't fair. He might have said he didn't have any other women on the side, but how was she suppose to believe him when he's been so secretive. Who knew what else he was hiding from her.

But he wasn't around anymore, he had no say in what she could do. 

"Yes." Y/n smiled. "I'd like that."