The sound of keyboards, printers, ringing phones, and the shuffling of feet filled Y/n's ears as she worked. It was a standard office job that she had, making calls, filling out papers, and occasionally going for a coffee run for herself and her coworkers. She started off with a simple internship right after she graduated collage, and slowly made her way up to where she was today. It was no where near the top but, she was pretty ok with where she was on the profession scale. Not the boss but most certainly not an unpaid intern. Right somewhere in the middle ground.

One thing that was expected when she walked into work, aside from the mountains of paperwork, was how boring it would get. Honestly, she would rather bust her ass with never ending work than do nothing for hours. Just as the hundredth sigh of the day left her mouth, the phone on her desk rang. She sat up right and picked up the phone, bringing it to her ear. "Hello, Matsumoto Corporation, how may I help you today?" She speaks with a chipper tone, one that did not match her bored and tired expression. 

"Mhm. Ah of course, and may I get a name for this appointment?" She grabs her pen and starts writing on the notepad in front of her. There were names, dates, and times all listed one after another. "Wonderful, I'll get you into our systems and contact you soon, we thank you for your business." Y/n hung up and groaned loudly. "Can this day get any fucking longer?" She mutters. "L/n, Hajime needs you to deliver these to the sixth floor." One of her coworkers blandly states as he drops a stack of folders on her desk before walking away. 

"Sure, asshole." Y/n says under her breath as she takes the folders. She makes her way past the lines desks and to the elevator. She presses the up arrow and walks inside, luckily for her she had the elevator all to herself. The doors close, she then presses the button with the number six on it, and leans back on the wall as the elevator takes her up. Taking this moment of peace, she closes her eyes and relaxes. 

Buzzing shook her from her calmness. "What now?" She says aloud, taking her phone from her pocket. A text from Dabi.

Dabi:

"I'll be over at your place later tonight. Get all nice and pretty for me ok?"

Y/n stared at the text for a moment before texting back a simple "ok" before putting her phone away. Well, there goes her chance for a full night's sleep.

It was near nine pm before Y/n finally got off work, she almost felt like taking off her painfully tight shoes and carrying them with her the rest of the way back to her home. But she didn't feel like getting weird stares from everyone she passed. Y/n quickly hopped onto the last train of the night that was traveling her way home. Managing to find a handle bar that wasn't taken, she grabbed onto it and scrolled on her phone, hoping to pass the time. Every now and then, she would catch the stares of some guy who was a few steps away from her. 

She brushed it off as nothing, there were plenty of weirdos on the trains, what can you do? 

And yet...the creepy feeling she got from the freak wouldn't leave her. 'Stop looking at me creep...' She thinks to herself, keeping her eyes glued to her screen. She wasn't looking at anything in particular, but it was better than looking at him the whole time. 

After what seemed like hours, the train finally stopped at her destination. Not wasting anytime, Y/n hurried off the train and blended in with the crowd of civilians until she was on the main street again. With no signs of the creep anywhere, Y/n relaxed herself. "Seriously, what a freak." She said as she made her way. As she got closer to her home, there would be less and less people, as she lived on a fairly lesser populated street. It would take her at least ten minutes to get to a neighbor, as the homes were spaced apart from one another.