"Will you tell me about the league?" Dabi's opened his eyes, to stare down at Y/n. Tonight would be the mark of one whole week of "dating" each other. Dabi had just returned from another mission, and looked a little beaten up. So like always, Y/n would tend to his wounds. He was tired, way too tired to engage in any sexual activities that would normally follow after Dabi shows up at this hour. 

But tonight, he was just way too exhausted. 

"Why would you need to know about them?" He asks, a bit harsher than he meant. "Well I just...I thought it would be something new I could know about you. You're so secretive you know?" She says, avoiding his eyes. 

"Look. I get that this whole, dating a villain, thing is all exciting to you. But there's just some things you don't need to know. Got it?" Y/n sighed and rests her hand on her palm. "Got it..." Dabi glanced at her again, he sighed and ran his hand through his spikey hair.

 "I will say this much...they are no one to underestimate. Don't ever forget that..."

The league spared no mercy as they unleash their attack on Hakai. Twice cloned himself to surround Hakai then restraining him by hold him in place by his arms and legs. Then Toga ran full speed towards him, ready to strike with her blade. Hakai smirked before sending out another shock wave, taking down every single Twice clone. The sludge of the clones as well as Toga was sent flying backwards. Shigaraki and Mr. Compress ran ahead while Hakai's attack was cooling down.

Shigaraki grabbed onto Hakai's arm, and reeled back in shock when he noticed that Hakai's arm was not rotting away to ash. From behind Spinner appeared and raised his katana to strike down Hakai. However Hakai was faster, he got loose from Shigaraki's grasps and zipped away. Spinner just barely caught himself as he the blade nearly hit Shigaraki. 

Hakai had caught up to Mr. Compress, as he was still trying to capture Y/n. "Not so fast!" Hakai yelled before shooting a wave of electricity at him. Mr. Compress yelled out in pain as the attack made contact with his body. He fell to the ground, Hakai stepped over his form and approached Y/n again. "All this trouble...because of you..." He muttered. Y/n held Hawk's body closer to her, glaring daggers at him. 

"I'm causing trouble?" She began. "You don't see me killing innocent people and picking fights with the fucking League of Villains!" She spat. A vein popped on Hakai's head. "Why you-" He was cut off by a series of harsh coughing, blood spewing from his lips. "Damn it all!" He rasped. "Why now of all times!?" He coughed again. 

"Look at you!" You yelled. "Why do you continue to do this, if it's just going to kill you in the end!?" 

"It won't kill me!" Hakai yelled back. "Not as long, as I have you...Use that damn quirk of yours already! Before it's too-" Another series of coughing. He felt a slight numbness in his arm, the very same arm that Shigaraki grabbed. He looked down to see pieces of his only flesh falling off. His power was wearing down, and fast. He wouldn't be standing for much longer if this continued. "Do it now!" He demanded. 

Y/n flinched at his yells. One part of her pitied the poor power crazed fool. Then again, this poor power crazed fool tried to kill Dabi multiple times, nearly killed Hawks, and killed many heroes of people all for his selfish greed. She would not give in. She would not let this monster get away with what he was doing. 

"Fine...I'll just drain you dry of everything you have...You'll go back to being a quirkless nobody...and I'll go back to destroying everything..." 

"You won't be doing anything of the sort!" 

A small light blue orb flew right past Hakai's head. As soon as he realized what was happening, it was far too late. It was like everything was in slow motion. Hakai moved forwards, arm outstretched, attempting to grab the orb. 

Y/n didn't have time to process what was happening before her world went black...