Tarosung ( Shotaro x Jisung )

Start from the beginning

"Are you taking drugs Sungie? HAHAHAHA ! He's infront of you and flirting to Johnny hyung openly in public or are you just blind to saw someone who's always in your front huh?" He laughing at the embarrassed Jisung who's stretching his neck slowly while still smiling wryly.

"Be thankful, I have crush on you or else I will grab your fluffy hair and cover your lovely smile!" He mumbled.

"What are you mumbling there? Let's go inside and let's start to practice! I also need to show something I choreo so can you please judge it? .. You're the only one I trust!" Shotaro cheekily pulling the blushing Jisung.

"Your face and ears are red! Or are you blushing?" He curiously asked the anxious Jisung now.

"Of course I'm not!!! .. Why would I?.. I just feel hot and I don't know where is it from! .. Myghaaaaad!" Jisung fan himself pretending using his hands and looking around to stop Shotaro for making him blushed.

"It's winter!" Shotaro replied then pointing snows outside so Jisung mouth agape and slowly slap his forehead in embarrassment.

"And .. and so? .. Can't you feel the heat during winter? " He slashed back but regret it right away when they both stare at the mirror and saw the wrapped Jisung wearing winter's outfit and breathing cold.

Shotaro and the others giggled and secretly laughing at the embarrassed maknae who's covering his face and wants to hide from them especially from Shotaro, his long long long time crush.

"You're feeling hot Jisungie~? Let your hyung help you to remove that or else your face and ears will be reddened moreeeee~~~" Ten lowkey teasing Jisung while slowly approaching him.

"I'm good hyuuuuuung!" He whines while stomping his feet cutely.

"Ohh I thought you're feeling hot? Are you lying to us now baby chiiiiiiiiiick!" Ten added with his teasing flirty smiles.

"Johnny hyung! Control your boyfriend now! Jisung might faint if his whole body reddened in embarrasment!" The arrived green hair man interrupted.

"My baby Devil Yangyang! You're here atlast! I miiiiiiiss youuuuuuuu!" Ten averted his attention and run towards him.

"Oh ohhh! I might need to run now guys! Byeeeeee!" Then he ran fast while Ten chasing him. Johnny just shaken his head and just shrugged before tailing the two who's still running.

"Ohh right! Can I start now Sungie!? Ten hyung couldn't nag you again! As you can see! (Pointing them).. He's too whipped to his brother! ... How cuteeee!" He giggled that makes Jisung heart beats nonstop.

"Come on! I'm so excited to show it! Sungie!" He excitedly pulling Jisung and make him sit infront of him then go to the other side to play the music then started to dance.

Shotaro is so mesmerizing to watch and that was Jisung thinking right now. He's not fully focus on his dancing, he was staring every Shotaro's moves and expressions.

He's stopping himself to smile widely and holding his screams whenever Shotaro's looking and winking at him. 'It's torture' he thought.

After dancing, Shotaro was excited approaching Jisung even though he's out of breath.

"What do you think? Can I use it for the next event? Do you think we can get the grand prize again?" Jisung give him a towel and bottle of water first and rotate his chair infront of Shotaro who sat down to drink water.