'' S-sorry dude, we didn't know he has a b-boyfriend. We will never look in his direction again.''

''You better stay away from him. This is the last time we are gonna talk about it. I don't wanna repeat myself.'' I warned them again.

''we will not make you angry again.'' one of them said and they all nodded. I eyed them one last time and went from there.

I went to the cafeteria and looked around in search of a certain blue haired boy, but couldn't find him. I walked towards the counter and stood in the line. All the girls were eye raping me and I didn't like it a bit. I only want my baby to see me in that way, but I don't know where is he. My turn came and I paid for my order and took the tray and once again looked around the cafeteria in search of an empty table.

Some girls offered me to sit with them but I ignored them and walked to the corner of the cafeteria where a short pale man was sitting ideally sipping his drink.

''excuse me, if you don't mind can I sit here?'' I asked him politely. He eyed me lazily and just nodded. I think he was too lazy to answer my question so I seated myself and placed my order on the table. I didn't have ordered much, it was just a burger and a cold drink. I picked my burger and took a bite. I was chewing it slowly when I notice the pale man looking at me.

''Do you wanna have some?'' I asked him offering my burger.

''No.....I am not in a mood to chew something'' He said uninterestingly. I was amazed the laziness of the person. I smiled to myself and asked again.

'' Are you really that lazy?''

'' I am that lazy that I don't wanna answer your stupid question.'' He said. I thought of it as a joke first but when I saw his face, I realised the man was damn serious. I smiled awkwardly and cleared my throat and started eating again. I was constantly looking at the entrance of the cafeteria waiting for my Baby. I finished my burger and started sipping my drink.

'' So you are the guy from whom every girl wanna get fucked once?'' the shorter male more like stated his question and I chocked on my drink. I was coughing like crazy. I never expected such a direct question.

''Looking at your reaction, I can say you are'' I tried to even my breathe and cleaned my face with a tissue paper. I didn't know how should I react. I was still comprehending my answer as he spoke again-

''Don't trouble your brain....you don't have to be awkward. I just wanted to see your reaction as I was getting bored here and your face is really not helping.'' He said plainly. What kind of a person he is? He was about to kill a person for the sake of his entertainment. Now I was regretting my decision to deny every offer and sit with this person.

''Umm....I-I actually need to go...excuse me'' I decided to excuse myself and tried to stand up, but he spoke again.

''Hey, be seated.....I was kidding''

Kidding? Really? I was about to die without kissing my baby. I don't wanna die with my virgin lips. but still I sat down.

''I am Min Yoongi....you can call me Suga and as I am older than you so you have to add hyung to it.'' finally, it was something I can answer otherwise till now he was freaking me out.

''Hi, I am Jeon Jungkook. You can call me JK'' I introduced myself.

''What are you majoring in?''

''Umm...business?'' I don't know I answered or questioned him. He was quite intimidating.

''So that means we share the same classes. I am also majoring the same and that means we can be friends'' He smiled a little.

I was about to ask him something but when I opened my mouth to speak he cut me off in between-

''Don't speak now, I am to lazy to listen to you. If you want to be my friend, you will have to bear with my lazy ass.''

HUH!! what was that? Is he playing a prank on me. how can someone be this lazy but I think he is the first person who called me a friend otherwise some were trying to hit on me while the other were simply jealous of me. So I decided to be friend with this lazy ass.

I was still in my thoughts when my baby and his friend entered the cafeteria. They looked at me and the shorty friend of my baby said something in my baby's ear and he nodded. I smirked when my baby looked away as soon as our eyes meet. I wanted to talk to him but I want him to come to me first. I was enjoying the game too much.

Suddenly, the shorty started to walk towards my direction with my baby trailing behind him. I sat properly on the chair confidently. I was internally screaming like a high school girl who got noticed by his crush. That shorty came and stood in front of me and closed his hands on his chest and my baby was standing beside him with his hands on the side of his hips. They both were glaring at me. For once, it scared the shit out of me but I immediately regained my confident posture and raised my eyebrow.

''Why is your car's window tinted?''

The shorty asked and my baby nodded in agreement with his question. I was dumbfounded. I didn't expected someone to ask me this question. I thought about a lot of things while making my car's window tinted. Of course I am a young boy and who knows when I need to do stuff with my baby in emergency like when we both couldn't control our hormones. Don't think of me as a pervert, I mean this was also a reason but there were other reasons also. Now don't ask me about those other reasons because I myself don't know about those supposed reasons.

But don't think of me as a pervert. I am anything but pervert.

''Are you deaf?...I am asking you something.'' The shorty asked and my baby scoffed.

''umm.....what kind of question is it? It is my car and my wish. Why should I answer you.''

''You have to answer.....otherwise....'' this time my baby spoke in his deep sexy voice in a warning tone. This 'otherwise' made me curious. I wanted to know what my baby will do otherwise.

''Otherwise what?'' I asked cockily raising my eyebrow.

''umm....Otherwise...ot-otherwise I w-will...umm....yeah otherwise I will break your c-car's windows.'' Oh God...how can someone look so cute while been angry. I wanted to squish his cheeks. I smiled to myself at my baby's cute warning.

''No, please don't do that. please!!. I love those tinted window of my car. I have tinted them for a personal purpose.'' I tried to act scared but I think they didn't noticed it.

''Personal purpose?'' they both shouted at the same time. All the people in the café turned towards us and Suga hyung who was sleeping until now woke up.

''What the hell happened here....did the hell broke here?'' Suga hyung asked but all of us ignored him. He mumbled something to himself and went to his sleep again.

''What is that 'personal purpose'?'' My baby asked again.

''Should I tell you that I am so considerate that I already planned a solution to your horniness?'' I thought to myself and chuckled but this chuckle of mine made the two angry males even more furious.

''I am going to kidnap someone, that's why.'' I said and tried to dismissed the topic but those two males looked at each other with a pale face. They talked about something in their eyes which I didn't understand. I was about to ask them why they became pale but before I could say something, they both left from there hurriedly.

I stood there dumbfounded thinking about what could be the reason of the sudden question and that pale face but got no answer.

I think I am not that smart as I claim to be.

_________________________________________________________________________

I love lazy Yoongi.....what about you.

Comment your most favourite and least favourite part.

See you at the next update.

I purple you💜