Chapter 80

"I want to see you, but if I see you like this, I don't want to see who I am now." Gu Jiachen wanted to see Yin Yan. If it had been a week ago, he would still want to.

    But after he was injected with the restraining needle, his desire faded a lot. Not only did he not want to see Yin Yan, but he also wanted to end it.

    Gu Jiachen was originally moved by Fu Chengyue's remarks. He couldn't go on like this. Only Gu Jiaqi and his brother would be impressed by Fu Chengyue's remarks. So Gu Jiachen thought about it, then he would cheer up.

    Actively cooperate with them, except when it is too much, but his parents, the so-called biological parents, stood aside, watching with cold eyes, watching him being injected, Gu Jiachen shivered and screamed in pain.

.Gu Jiachen is an alpha. He is born with strong resistance to pressure. He was born in Gu's parents. He has always had a good physical fitness. But when the pheromone suppression needle pierced into the gland, Gu Jiachen only screamed in pain. His limbs were tied to the hospital bed, no matter how hard he struggled, it was like a fish that was slaughtered.

    He can’t accept who he is now, he has no strength, and he can’t even protect himself. The alpha that used to be strong is not as good as anything. What makes him most desperate is that he can feel the strength bit by bit from his body. After disappearing, the medicine not only took away his pheromone, but also confiscated all Gu Jiachen's power.

    Yin Yan clenched his teeth, tears rolled in his eyes, and walked towards Gu Jiachen step by step, holding Gu Jiachen's hand, trembling, trying to touch Gu Jiachen's glands.

.Gu Jiachen opened Yin Yan's hand in horror subconsciously. Gu Jiachen had already had a stress response to people touching his glands. He was now afraid that anyone would move his glands.

    "Gu Jiachen..." Yin Yan couldn't stand it anymore. He never thought it would be like this. He never thought that Gu Jiachen would become like this. If he knew, if he

    Knowing that I was in the hospital that day, I wouldn't just leave like that.

    "Let me take a look and come here." Yin Yan's jaw was shaking, trying to control her emotions, but when she saw Gu Jiachen's fear, Yin Yan could no longer control herself.

    Gu Jiachen covered his glands with a painful expression, took two steps back, and looked at Fu Chengyue as if asking for help.

    Fu Cheng came closer, but he didn't come to help Gu Jiachen. He came to see what they did to Gu Jiachen.

.Fu Cheng's more powerful alpha pheromone stimulated Gu Jiachen. Gu Jiachen's glands were numb with pain, but Fu Chengyue had grasped his wrist, and the other hand pulled down Gu Jiachen's hand to cover the glands.

    "Fu Chengyue!" Gu Jiachen's memory instantly went back to the day when he was tied to the bed to inject the medicine, and he started struggling desperately. It is a pity that the medicine made Gu Jiachen's glands almost useless, let alone resisting a powerful one. alpha.

    When Fu Cheng Yue saw Gu Jiachen's glands, that anger could not wait to burn the entire Gu family.

    Gu Jiachen is their son, his biological son, and his biological brother. How can this medicine be used? The side effects are too great. After six months, not only will he lose the ability to do alpha, but it may also be difficult for them to take care of themselves. do you know?

    "Don't look, don't look, please, please.".Gu Jiachen's pain was unspeakable, and she couldn't wait to curl up to protect herself.

    Yin Yan stretched out her hand to hug Gu Jiachen, and the blue veins on the back of her hand burst out because of too much force. Gu Jiachen was so sunny and confident before.