Chapter 29

Shen Yushu was still a little awake at first, but when she heard Shen Yuyuan's words, she was scared to sleep. She touched Shen Yuyuan's forehead. This child is not going to have a fever, right.

    "Shen Yuyuan, do you know what you're talking about?" Shen Yushu hasn't called Shen Yuyuan's name for a long time. Usually it's Yuanyuan, and Xiaoyuyuan yells. This time I called the name. I am really upset. Shen Yuyuan didn't know how dangerous the alpha of the sensation period was. In front of Fu Chengyue, Shen Yuyuan was a scented cake, and he wanted to take a bite.

    Of course, Shen Yuyuan knew what he was talking about. He didn't understand what it felt like during the alpha susceptibility period, but Shen Yuyuan wanted to go to Fu Chengyue. He was inexplicable and didn't want to make Fu Cheng more uncomfortable.

    "I know! Sister, I just want to see Fu Chengyue, isn't it better to have omega by your side during the susceptible period?".Although Shen Yuyuan doesn't know much, he also knows that if alpha is susceptible, it will be much more comfortable to have an omega around him.

    "It will be fine, but are you with him? Do you know what it's like to be with him? Do you know what his susceptibility period is like? Just like that, you tell me to go, go back Go to sleep, don’t say anything stupid here, he won’t die, he’s just uncomfortable for a few days, and you have to read tomorrow."

    Shen Yushu wanted to match the two of them, but it didn't mean that Shen Yushu wanted to put his brother into the tiger's mouth.

    "Sister, let me go. Nothing will happen. If something happens, can't I call you right away? Sister, please." Shen Yuyuan naturally knew that Fu Cheng would be fine. I knew that I would study tomorrow, but I wanted to see Fu Chengyue's heart full at this moment.

.Shen Yuyuan really wanted to pry away Shen Yuyuan's elm head to see what was inside.

    Shen Yushu just wanted to say something, Shen Yuyuan immediately took it up again, and continued: "When my sister was susceptible, I didn't let the omega come to comfort you. Why can't I go to Fu Chengyue? Isn't this just the truth? ?"

    Shen Yuyuan and Shen Yuyuan talked about the truth. Since Shen Yushu can call omega to make her feel less uncomfortable, why can't she do it?

    "Can this be the same? Then I called that elder brother over when I was in love, and you and Fu Chengyue didn't fall in love." Shen Yushu didn't know that Shen Yuyuan could actually compare himself with him, how could this be? Can be compared.

    "Then I will go and fall in love with Fu Cheng Yue!" .Shen Yuyuan completely blurted it out, he didn't even react to what he said.

    Shen Yushu raised her eyebrows, but she didn't expect to let Shen Yuyuan say it in this way, which also indirectly let Shen Yuyuan know what she was thinking.

    "So Xiao Yuyuan wants to be with Fu Chengyue, right?" Shen Yushu naturally saw Shen Yuyuan's thoughts on Fu Chengyue, but Shen Yuyuan wanted to find out for himself.

    "I...I didn't say that, I just said it in a hurry." How could Shen Yuyuan admit this duplicity, he wouldn't admit his thoughts.

    "Really? The little taro ball thinks it through by yourself. If you don't think about it, then don't go. Anyway, I'm sleepy." Shen Yushu was about to close the door after a yawn. In fact, he had been paying attention to Shen Yuyuan's expression. .

.Shen Yuyuan was entangled. He couldn't change his mind. He didn't know what to say. He said that he just wanted to fall in love with Fu Chengyue. It seemed that it was not that simple.

    "Don't, elder sister, I don't know, I really don't know, but I want to find him." Shen Yuyuan looked at Shen Yushu pitifully, softening Shen Yushu's heart.

    "It's alright, don't force you, then I will ask you, does Xiao Yuyuan like him? Little Yuyuan wants to know what Fu Cheng thinks more?" Shen Yushu asked Shen Yuyuan directly without circumstance.

    Shen Yuyuan froze for a long time, looked at Shen Yushu's eyes, and nodded slowly.

    When Shen Yuyuan stood at the entrance of Fu Chengyue's apartment, everyone was still dumbfounded. It was only when Shen Yushu pressed the doorbell and called Fu Cheng more.

."Sister..." Shen Yuyuan whispered to Shen Yushu, a little hesitant, he thought a lot along the way, he thought, he likes Fu Chengyue, he wants to be with Fu Cheng more, and he also thinks that Fu Cheng can like himself more .

    "Hey, wait a minute to go in. You can't have any intimate relationship with him, and you can't make any excessive actions. It's enough to appease him with pheromone, know? He knows the rest."

    Shen Yushu looked at such a simple Shen Yuyuan, and felt a little pain in her heart. Is she going to sell Shen Yuyuan like this? Hiss, that old dog Fu Chengyue won't do anything in a hurry.

    The stronger Fu Cheng endured the discomfort, he went to open the door to Shen Yuyuan, Shen Yuyuan and Shen Yushu saw the door opened, and the oncoming rich floral fragrance, Shen Yuyuan felt very gentle, Shen Yushu was different, Fu Chengyue's pheromone was attacking Other alpha.

.Fu Cheng Yue didn't say a word, stretched out his hand to hold Shen Yuyuan, and closed the door as soon as he pulled in, shutting Shen Yushu outside, but Shen Yushu didn't react.

    "Fu Chengyue! Don't fucking do anything you shouldn't do!"

    Shen Yu kicked the door angrily. This person didn't say anything or thank you, so he took her precious brother away in front of him.

    There was no light in the house, and it was dark to see clearly. Through the moonlight outside, you could see the outline of Fu Chengyue. The whole room was filled with the pheromone smell of Fu Cheng’s cross-country roses. Shen Yuyuan was also released by his hook. A little pheromone comes.

    "Shen Yuyuan, do you know what it means to come to me?" Fu Chengyue stood in the dark, looking at Shen Yuyuan in front of him, suppressing his emotions strongly, his hot glands were tingling, and the alpha gene in his body seemed to be in Urging him to do bad things.

."No, I don't know." Shen Yuyuan became a little stutter. Even if he couldn't see Fu Chengyue's expression, Shen Yuyuan didn't dare to look at him, lowering his head.

    "Yuan Yuan, look at me, are you willing? Use pheromone to comfort me." The more Fu Cheng took two steps, the desire in his body was almost uncontrollable, and the more Fu Cheng gritted his teeth, he wanted to touch Shen Yuyuan.

    Shen Yuyuan didn't speak, and the more Fu Cheng thought he disagreed, and forced himself to call Shen Yushu and take Shen Yuyuan away, but the cool finger suddenly touched his fingertips, slowly intersecting with Fu Cheng more and more. Shen Yuyuan hesitated and hugged Fu Chengyue, releasing pheromone to appease Fu Chengyue.

    The pheromones of the two people intersect, and the peach soda gently brushes the glands.
.