Chapter 78

Shen Yuyuan wouldn't tell Fu Chengyue. In fact, Fu Cheng became very happy more and more. It was enough to know some happy things in his heart.

    "Then how long will you leave? Will you leave later?" Shen Yuyuan realized that it was not early now. Even if Fu Cheng came more and more, he couldn't stay here for long, he would leave soon.

    "Yes, I said it when I came in. I will leave after a while. How long can I stay with someone who has been back after graduation?" Fu Cheng touched the little milk fat on Shen Yuyuan's face. He raised it.

    The omega did not move and let the alpha pinch. This really aroused the alpha's heart. To be honest, which alpha is not egoistic, it just depends on whether you can control it. The more Fu Cheng feels himself in front of Shen Yuyuan every time. I really want to use the alpha relationship to raise Shen Yuyuan’s body

    side.

.Keep this obedient, obedient, omega by your side.

    "But don't you know the leaders in the school? Tell them to let you stay longer." Shen Yuyuan said unhappily, his little mouth going up into the sky.

    "Little taro balls are not happy anymore, I will pick you up when you put them longer next time." Fu Cheng thought more and more, and it didn't take long for the time to count.

    "Hao Ba, then you remember to come to me afterwards." Shen Yuyuan took Fu Chengyue's hand and asked Fu Cheng to lift things up.

    Fortunately, Fu Chengyue didn't wear a suit. Fortunately, today was the weekend to wear his own clothes. When Fu Chengyue entered the dormitory, she thought she was from the school, so she put it in.

    Shen Yuyuan's advanced dormitory glanced at the other omegas in the dormitory.

    "Can I let my boyfriend in?".Shen Yuyuan thought that there were all omegas in the bedroom, and the more Fu Cheng was an alpha, he had to ask them, it would not be nice to come in rashly, after all, A0 is different.

    "Yes, you can come in."

    "It's okay, come in, we are all lying in bed."

    "Can."

    Shen Yuyuan got their consent before bringing Fu Cheng in, and the more Fu Cheng put his things next to Shen Yuyuan's table, and helped him tidy up.

    "I'll give them some snacks." Shen Yuyuan took the fruits and snacks to other people in the dormitory. He couldn't finish the many of them, and Fu Cheng's more bought things were very good. Give it to the people in the dormitory.

    "Okay." The more Fu Cheng didn't look at him, he sat in Shen Yuyuan's chair and looked at his phone for a while. Every bedroom was full of omega, and the more suddenly Fu Cheng felt quite uncomfortable.

."Thank you little taro balls."

    They thanked Shen Yuyuan, is this the benefit of having a rich boyfriend? This can still run into the school, which is great, can you give them a boyfriend like this?

    "I'm going out first, and I'll be back later." Shen Yuyuan said to his roommate, pulling Fu Cheng the more he ran away, and the time for Fu Cheng to come is so short, of course he has to take care of any time.

    "You must have finished visiting the school. You have visited the whole school a few years ago. Where are we going now?"

    Shen Yuyuan originally wanted to take Fu Chengyue around the school, but he thought that Fu Chengyue was also a student here. I am afraid that Fu Chengyue knew this school better than him.