Chapter 33

Shen Yuyuan accompanied his classmates to practice basketball during the lunch break, and finally understood why he had to come. The ball was really a mess. Are these still alphas?

    Shen Yuyuan glanced at Yin Yan, with questions in his eyes, as if asking Yin Yan, is our class at this level?

    "Don't look at me, you never participated in class activities before, naturally you didn't know. The basketball game in our class was eliminated in the first round in the second year of high school."

    Yin Yan was embarrassed to say that this was their class. It was too shameful. The players who played in the game were all alphas. They couldn't beat a team with all betas in the fifth class. It was too shameful to say going out.

    "Why don't you come to fight?" Shen Yuyuan couldn't help asking, he was on the court, why did Yin Yan stand still.

    "Not interested." Yin Yan's appearance was a cold face, as if he had no interest in anything.
.Shen Yuyuan watched Yin Yan not speaking, just looked at him like this, as if telling Yin Yan that he was all on the court. If he didn't play, would this be called alpha? Is it still the monitor?

    "Have I done it?" Yin Yan couldn't help it. Shen Yuyuan saw that he couldn't help it. He took off his jacket and went to train with them. After a lap, Yin Yan, a person with a cold personality, was almost caught by them. The basketball was lost.

    "What are you fighting?" Yin Yan couldn't help but get angry, really convinced. He looked at him and felt bad, but he found out that he was even worse with them.

    When Yin Yan got angry, everyone didn't dare to talk anymore. It was still lively, but it was all quiet. Yin Yan was originally a cold and non-talkative person. He seldom got angry in class, and almost never saw it. Yan is still scary.

.Shen Yuyuan raised his eyebrows, he didn't expect Yin Yan to be angry like this, he thought Yin Yan would not get angry.

    "It’s you who are going to participate, but you are the ones who are not serious. Did you come down to play or to train? Was eliminated."

    The more Yin Yan thought about it, the more annoyed, she took her school uniform and walked away. When she passed by Shen Yuyuan, she grabbed Shen Yuyuan's back collar and took it away. When she said one or two, she was so excited that she was not serious. Now she said she was going to train.

    "Are you really angry? Squad leader?" Shen Yuyuan poked Yin Yan's arm. He didn't expect Yin Yan to be really angry, although he didn't think Yin Yan had a good temper.

    "I'm not angry, I just think they are annoying." Yin Yan frowned, frowning whenever something happened, like an old man.

.Shen Yuyuan’s character is a very lively person. It’s just that no one wants to approach him because he thought he was fierce before. Therefore, in the eyes of others, Shen Yuyuan is a arrogant young master. No one looks at him. In fact, Just a child's temper.

    Shen Yuyuan was sitting in the position, and everyone in the class was still taking a nap on his stomach. Shen Yuyuan didn't know what he was doing. Suddenly he wanted to see Fu Cheng over. What is he doing!

    Shen Yuyuan sent more messages to Fu Cheng asking him what he was doing, and told him everything about today.

    The more Fu Cheng didn’t bring his cellphone, he came back after eating and found that Kid Shen had sent him a lot of messages. Fu Cheng read them one by one, and his face showed a smile that he didn't even realize. The assistant next to him saw him. I guessed it a long time ago, Mr. Fu definitely raises a small omega outside, otherwise it is impossible to watch the phone every day, and there is a foolish smile on his face while watching.

."Buy me something the kids love to eat. What day is it today?" Fu Chengyue never remembered these days, and ordered the assistant next to him.

    "Kid? How young is it? Today is Thursday President Fu." The little assistant was a little confused, didn't he give him the omega? Is it for the little son? But President Fu was not so kind to his brother before!

    "I know, 18.19-year-old kid, you go and buy some back, then empty the cabinet and fill it up again." Fu Cheng more casually pointed to an unimportant cabinet in the office.

    The little assistant took a look, is that called just buying something? Call? That cabinet is taller than one person, okay? It's still a double-open cabinet.

    "Okay, Mr. Fu, I'll go now." Although the young assistant complained in his heart, but the boss had to listen to what he said, so he went to buy something for Fu Chengyue.
."By the way, help me buy some math papers for high school students, and all the math books for high school. If there are no other math books, let's go." Fu Cheng thinks that he has to make up lessons for the kids, first give me the things I need to use. get ready.

    "Okay." The little assistant scolded Fu Cheng in his heart for the old cow to eat tender grass. He was in his twenties, and he fell in love with an eighteen or nineteen-year-old omega, old perverted.

    Shen Yuyuan had been looking forward to self-study and end of school in the evening, because Fu Chengyue said that he would come to pick him up today, but it was his sister, Shen Yushu, who saw him out of school.

    "Sister? Why are you?" Shen Yuyuan asked in surprise. Didn't Fu Cheng say that he was here to pick him up? Without seeing Fu Chengyue, Shen Yuyuan's eyes were disappointed.

    "The more things Fu Cheng has, let me pick you up, why don't you want to see your sister? ."Shen Yushu also received a call from Fu Chengyue only an hour ago and asked her to pick up Shen Yuyuan.

    "No, it's just that he clearly said he is coming to pick me up." Shen Yuyuan's expression was lost, and even his tone of voice did not fluctuate.

    "Suddenly something happened, the more Fu Cheng has not accompanied you too much! There are so many things in his company, and it is the peak season for him recently! Winter is coming, it means the Chinese New Year is coming, and sales are going to be soaring. NS."

    Although Shen Yushu is not in touch with the industries Fu Chengyue is involved in, he still knows a little bit. These months of the year are the most profitable. If the plan is not made recently and dragged down, it may cause losses.

    Shen Yushu explained to Shen Yuyuan. She knew that Shen Yuyuan was not an unreasonable kid, so she could understand it.

.Shen Yuyuan snorted, and this time he barely got angry with Fu Chengyue. If he doesn't explain it to himself next time, then just ignore him.

    Fu Cheng, who was accompanying the boss to drink the wine, sneezed more and more. It must be the young master Shen Yuyuan who was talking about himself again, and he must be complaining about why he didn't pick him up.

    "It's not good, Mr. Fu, Mr. Gu fought with others." The young assistant ran in and said in Fu Chengyue's ear.

    Fu Cheng stood up immediately and told several investors that he was going to go to the bathroom, and turned his head to ask the assistant: "What's the matter, isn't he just going to the bathroom?"

    "I don't know. I saw Mr. Gu was a little drunk and followed him. As a result, Mr. Gu's boyfriend was pulled to a toast. He became angry and hit someone else. I listened to the report. The police."

.