Chapter 66

When Shen Yuyuan was lifted up in a daze, he smelled the scent of the food, and immediately opened his eyes again, seeing the food on the bedside table, and immediately relieved of sleepiness.

    Fu Chengyue washed Shen Yuyuan's face to make him awake, or else his eyes won't be open after a while.

    "It's so fragrant, I thought you would just make porridge for me." Shen Yuyuan thought of the last time he was in estrus, the family gave him porridge, and the food was light.

    "I asked, you can eat these during estrus. I think you, a greedy cat, will definitely not eat them. You have cooked the porridge, fish and meat have been prepared for you, as well as spicy cabbage. ."

    Fu Cheng took off his suit jacket, rolled up his shirt sleeves, and sat on the edge of the bed to feed porridge to Shen Yuyuan's children.

    Fu Chengyue even dried it in advance, and also tested the temperature, and then gave it to Shen Yuyuan if it was not hot. After all, he had just bullied the kid.

.The mark on Shen Yuyuan’s neck can be seen as soon as he lowers his head. It is shiningly placed in front of Fu Chengyue, and Fu Cheng lowers his eyes. They are really right. Alpha really can’t look at his omega. Be defensive in front of me, otherwise I really can't help but want to take another bite.

    The more Fu Cheng looked away and concentrated on feeding Shen Yuyuan, Fu Chengyue found that Shen Yuyuan was a bit fatter than when he first saw it, indicating that his feeding method is still effective.

    "Okay, don't eat." Shen Yuyuan touched his stomach, and after being fed, he couldn't sleep for a while.

    The more regretful Fu Cheng smacked his lips, he originally wanted to feed a little bit more, it would be better to have a little more meat, and a little more to eat.

    "Are you leaving tonight?".Shen Yuyuan grabbed Fu Chengyue’s wrist and prevented him from going down to wash the dishes. Shen Yuyuan had just been temporarily marked by Fu Chengyue. He especially needed Fu Chengyue’s company. I wish that Fu Chengyue would stick to him 24 hours a day. , Smelling Fu Chengyue's pheromone made Shen Yuyuan feel safe.

    During the estrus period, omega will need alpha and pheromone all the time. A little bit of alpha will make omega feel uncomfortable.

    Now Shen Yuyuan is, just asleep with Fu Chengyue's pheromone, and now I don't know why it has faded so much, Shen Yuyuan doesn't want Fu Cheng to go any further.

    "I will go down to wash the dishes and stay with you tonight. I will ask my assistant to bring my clothes over tomorrow morning." Fu Chengyue freed a hand to pinch Shen Yuyuan's soft fingertips and gave Shen Yuyuan a hand. sense of security.

.Only then did Shen Yuyuan let go of Fu Chengyue's hand and watched him leave with eager eyes. The more Fu Cheng walked away, he felt that the pheromone in the room was continuously decreasing. Shen Yuyuan got up from the bed and almost fell back when his legs were soft. Don't have to be like this during the period, the legs are so soft.

    Shen Yuyuan looked for it in the room. He wondered if Fu Chengyue had gotten some odor blocker, or how could the pheromone dissipate so quickly.

    He saw the intelligent robot on the side, and Shen Yuyuan walked over and found that the intelligent robot was helping him to deal with it. Shen Yuyuan shut it off immediately, and kicked it slightly in anger, but he was angry and reluctant to kick it.

    "How can you take away my pheromone? What should I do if you take it away.".Shen Yuyuan said frankly, completely ignoring the people in the family. His little dad, dad and sister are all alpha and omega. These smells are very sensitive to them and can be smelled, Fu Cheng The more he thought that he might incur trouble for Shen Yuyuan, he turned on the intelligent robot, but he didn't expect Shen Yuyuan to turn it off.