Chapter 40

They were drawn to the seventh class. They thought that as long as they didn’t get the seventh class in the first round, fortunately, God was kind to them. They were drawn to the fifth class. The seventh class was all sports students, and they played against them. , There is almost no chance of insulting.

    At the beginning of the game, Shen Yuyuan and the others played fiercely, because Shen Yuyuan said that his stamina is not good. If you don't press the opponent, Shen Yuyuan will not be playing for a long time.

    The people in Class 5 think that even if Shen Yuyuan is a school bully, he is also an omega. Even if he can play by alpha, it doesn't mean he can play basketball.

    But Shen Yuyuan really broke their impression of omega, letting omega, but will regret it, Shen Yuyuan took advantage of them to let himself, and has been very aggressive to play, this is what they let, can not blame him.

.Class 5 did not expect that Shen Yuyuan and the others would attack, and they could not stop it at all. Yin Yan would throw the ball directly to Shen Yuyuan. The people in the class only need to stop the people in Class 5, and the rest are almost all Yin Yan. It was done with Shen Yuyuan.

    At the end of the first half, the score of Class 5 was far behind them. Shen Yuyuan panted. He hadn't exercised like this for a long time. After the third year of high school, Shen Yuyuan never went to exercise with his grandfather.

    "Yuanyuan come here soon." Nie Shaoyu hugged the water, took a wet tissue, and walked over to wipe Shen Yuyuan's sweat and handed it to Shen Yuyuan. Only Shen Yuyuan was in his eyes. Ming Shen Yuyuan is really handsome!

    Although the squad leader is also handsome, she could only see Shen Yuyuan in the game just now. She just paid attention to the people in other squads, and saw that almost all of them were discussing Shen Yuyuan. Shen Yuyuan is really amazing. There is an omega for everything.

.They had never seen an omega so handsome before, and Shen Yuyuan was really the first person they had ever met.

    Nie Shaoyu also heard someone say that if Shen Yuyuan is an alpha, even if it is a beta, they might just rush to chase people. Isn't that chasing?

    "Tsk, eccentric! Only our young master Shen is in the eyes. I can't see us anymore, oh sad!" The people who played together wanted to come over and get the water, but Nie Shaoyu ignored them directly and turned to Shen Yuyuan. Passed.

    "You guys have a lot of alpha talkers. You put it like that. Yuanyuan is the biggest hero today. Can't I take care of him?" Nie Shaoyu really looks down on them. A bunch of alpha farts are not good. No one can play basketball as well as an omega.

.Yin Yan stood by and watched for a while. After a while, someone came to ask for contact information, but Yin Yan refused. Yin Yan's face felt very distant. If he stood with Yin Yan, he felt that he was better than himself. Good-looking, cold and beautiful image. There are many people who like him, but they have the courage to pursue it.

    few.

    "You have to be careful. They may target you later. Second in the game, you are the first. Pay attention to safety." Yin Yan saw the discussion in Class 5 and was afraid that their hands would be black and moved Shen Yuyuan.

    Omega's physique is inherently inferior to alpha, with poor physical strength and poor recovery ability. It is only good if it is injured very slowly, and the pain is more than twice that of alpha.

    "Don't worry, nothing will happen." Shen Yuyuan felt that they wouldn't be able to deal with themselves when there were so many people. Just be careful.