Chapter 5

His pheromone is so fragrant! Fu Chengyue was called to the bar by Gu Jiachen and a few friends to drink. Before entering the private room, he accidentally turned his head and saw Young Master Shen sitting in the corner of the hall drinking.

    The cheeks are blushing, the hooked eyes are gleaming, the tears in the corners of the eyes are looming, and the fleshy lips are pink and tender, with water, and they are slightly open. You can see the small tongue inside, as if In the seductive kiss Fangze.

    Shen Yuyuan changed into his own clothes. The blue sweater lined him to make him look very small. The collarbone was hidden in the clothes, but as he moved, his skin became dazzling. That's right for him.

    The more Fu Cheng stood there, he didn't move. The first time he saw an omega, he was stunned by an omega who had just grown up and couldn't move his eyes.

.Shen Yuyuan had a conflict with the leader. Song Muyi next to him was already unconscious. The few alphas in the leader were all drunk looking at the alpha of this little omega. They were drunk unconscious. Go proactively provoke Shen Yuyuan.

    "Fart, did I bump into you? Which dog saw it with eyes?" Shen Yuyuan opened his mouth just to say something that didn't match his appearance at all.

    Fu Cheng pulled the corners of his mouth as he listened, watching Shen Yuyuan and their theory, like a gunpowder keg, it exploded at one point, and the little pepper was arrogant and dragging.

    "Kid, don’t you say that if you don’t have it? We’ve all seen it." Those alphas looked up and down at Shen Yuyuan, their eyes were almost glowing green. They seemed to have smelled the pheromone smell of Shen Yuyuan, as well as the figure of this face. They encountered the best omega.

.Shen Yuyuan looked at their eyes and felt disgusting. It really made him disgusting. Shen Yuyuan couldn't wait to dig out their eyes.

    "Come on, let us touch it, how about we don't care about you?" Alpha looked at Shen Yuyuan's skin that was able to pinch water, it was really tender, tender and lustful.

    "You let me give you a slap, how about I don't care about you?" Shen Yuyuan was still stiff at this time, and there were already a few alphas around him.

    The more Fu Cheng frowned at this scene, he walked a few steps toward him. Doesn't this kid know how to protect himself? An omega challenged several alphas.

.Shen Yuyuan learned fighting skills in the army from elementary school. It was taught by his grandfather and father. He thought he had to learn a little self-defense as an omega, but he didn't expect that Shen Yuyuan learned to cause trouble everywhere. Today, Shen Yuyuan is not afraid of these alphas.

    If in normal times, Shen Yuyuan is naturally not afraid, but today, after drinking alcohol, she was almost unsteady while standing. Moreover, Shen Yuyuan's estrus period was approaching, and the pheromone emitted after these alphas surrounded him stimulated Shen Yuyuan, and Shen Yuyuan felt his glands. My body is hot and painful.

    Alpha saw that Shen Yuyuan was unsteady, and wanted to reach out to touch Shen Yuyuan. Shen Yuyuan poured the wine on his hand directly onto his face, kicked it over, and ran out of their encirclement at this opportunity.

.Shen Yuyuan rushed blindly and ran into Fu Chengyue’s arms directly. A scent came out, not perfume, but a pheromone smell, with a hint of bitterness in the fragrance. Shen Yuyuan felt the pain on the glands instantly. Was appeased.

    Shen Yuyuan's body was trembling, and he carefully grasped the corner of Fu Chengyue's clothes, like a frightened little animal, praying for shelter in Fu Chengyue's arms.

    The more Fu Cheng hugged Shen Yuyuan, he glanced at the bartender next to him, and the person over there received the meaning from Fu Cheng Yue, and immediately processed those alphas, without requiring Fu Cheng to work harder.

    Shen Yuyuan followed Fu Chengyue's footsteps and left. He felt that the person hugging him was very high and warm and generous. What Shen Yuyuan raised his eyes to see was his chin.

    "Do you still live in the compound?".Fu Chengyue took Shen Yuyuan into the car and found that Shen Yuyuan was holding onto his clothes tightly, without any intention of letting go.

    Shen Yuyuan has been sniffing the smell of Fu Chengyue's body. Shen Yuyuan was comforted by a person's pheromone for the first time so easily. As soon as he relaxed, his glands suddenly became hot, and Shen Yuyuan's eyes widened fiercely.

    It was not only Shen Yuyuan, but also Fu Chengyue who was surprised. The sweet peach flavor was also mixed with some soda flavours, which rushed directly into Fu Chengyue’s glands. The less exaggerated Fu Cheng said, he was affected by this pheromone. The sweet brain is blank.

    Shen Yuyuan looked up at Fu Chengyue, recognizing who he was, but grasped his fingers tighter, his eyes were red with tears in his eyes, looking at Fu Chengyue pitifully, Xiao Huya bit his lips, his cheeks flushed. .

.The lights in the car were dim and the atmosphere was ambiguous. The collar was opened a bit because of him. The spring inside couldn't hide. The more Fu Cheng lowered his head, he could see Shen Yuyuan's body. Shen Yuyuan didn't know what he was like. He was pure and terrible. Desperately desperate.

    "Are you in estrus?