Chapter 26

Wanting to work hard for Fu Chengyue, Shen Yuyuan felt that he had suddenly found his way. Before, Shen Yuyuan might have thought that just graduated casually, anyway, the family didn't have any requirements, but now it's suddenly different.

    Shen Yuyuan wants to stay here, stay in City A, so that he can see Fu Chengyue every day! Although I often say that I don't want to see Fu Chengyue, I still want to see Fu Chengyue in my heart.

    As for those who are not important, and who is causing him trouble, he doesn't even want to worry about it, so why bother.

    Shen Yuyuan came out of the toilet with the smell of alpha. Yin Yan sitting next to him and Nie Shaoyu in front of him could smell it, and Shen Yuyuan seemed to be slow to respond, completely unaware that he had an alpha pheromone smell. , And it's not an alpha.

."Did you enter the alpha's toilet?" Yin Yan asked seriously, as if she was really serious about this question with Shen Yuyuan.

    "How is it possible? I'm not blind." Shen Yuyuan felt that even if he was confused, he couldn't be confused like that. He could enter the toilet with the wrong omega and alpha.

    "Then why are you covered in the smell of alpha pheromone, haven't you smelled it yourself?" Yin Yan wondered whether Shen Yuyuan was slow to respond, and why couldn't he smell such an obvious pheromone smell.

    "No." Shen Yuyuan shook his head, with confusion in his eyes, his little nose sniffed his body, he really couldn't smell any pheromone smell, and his delicate little face was full of doubts.

    Nie Shaoyu and Yin Yan looked at each other, and Nie Shaoyu handed her school uniform jacket to Shen Yuyuan to let him smell something.

    "It's the smell of gardenia.Shen Yuyuan quickly revealed her pheromone smell, and Nie Shaoyu wondered if it could be smelled.

    Yin Yan silently took his neatly folded handkerchief and asked Shen Yuyuan if he could smell it. Shen Yuyuan shook his head in confusion, unable to smell it.

    "Yuanyuan, are you a little lacking in alpha pheromones?" Nie Shaoyu always felt it was impossible. Hasn't Shen Yuyuan been affected by those alpha pheromones before? How could there be missing.

    "Impossible, I smell his pheromones are very clear, it is impossible to be missing." Shen Yuyuan shook his head firmly. He often smelled Fu Chengyue's pheromone smell, which was a very fragrant wild rose. Fu Cheng Yue's he could smell so clearly.

    "who is he?"

.Nie Shaoyu and Yin Yan asked in unison, but Yin Yan seemed to remember something suddenly, and immediately closed his mouth and curled his eyelashes slightly.

    "He, that's him! No one." Shen Yuyuan didn't say, but his eyes had already betrayed him. He kept looking aside, obviously lying.

    "Yuanyuan, you have to go check it out." Nie Shaoyu felt that Shen Yuyuan couldn't smell the alpha pheromone. This is a serious matter, and it will have a great impact on finding alpha in the future.

    "It's okay, I went to the glands department of the hospital twice this month, and I went there for the third time. It's okay, I can smell the alpha pheromone."

    Shen Yuyuan said seriously, his eyebrows are delicate and vivid, it is really a face that God loves alone.

.Since Shen Yuyuan had said so, she couldn't say more, but Yin Yan looked at Shen Yuyuan a few more times. Yin Yan probably knew a little bit, and alpha might know a little more than omega.

    An omega cannot smell the pheromone of other alphas, that means that he has found the alpha that currently matches him best, and this alpha has been used to appease him with pheromone, and no other alphas can match. This alpha, so omega will automatically filter out the bad ones.

    Yin Yan thought, if nothing happens, it should be the person who sent him to study today. Isn't that the well-known alumnus who came to speak before?

    No matter what happened to Shen Yuyuan for less than a long time, Shen Yuyuan has said that he himself is a three-minute hot person, it is impossible to put his mind on this for a long time.

."Classmates, classmates!!!"

    The old Zhou people did not arrive, the sound came first, and the sound was over. The talent stepped into the classroom and looked at the people in the classroom with a smile on his face.

    "what happened again?"

    "What good happened?"

    "Isn't it an autumn sports meeting or autumn outing?"

    "A good thing or a bad thing?"

    As soon as the class sees Lao Zhou, they know that something is going to happen, and what kind of activities are generally held in schools, Lao Zhou is like this.

    "Two good things." Lao Zhou compared one, the look was so terrible that he couldn't hide the smile on his face.

    "what?"

    Everyone in the class is curious about it. Lao Zhou's appearance is definitely not a bad thing, it must be a good thing.

."Hey, someone guessed right just now. The first good thing is that our school is going to hold the autumn sports meet. The top three schools have rewards and will reward money! The second good thing is to go for autumn outings. As for where to go, the school is still choosing , I can make suggestions for you during the meeting."

    Lao Zhou is also happy! School activities mean that he can also play. Isn’t that a good thing?

    Old Monday said that the whole class was cheering. They didn’t expect that there would be activities in the third year of high school. This is also great. The previous seniors and sisters, in the previous year of high school, all activities were cancelled. They thought they did not have any. What activity?

    "Be happy. If you are happy, remember to give me a better half-term exam. Don't be overwhelmed by the class next door. You say, every time you are a little bit higher than you, this is really where your face is!"

    Lao Zhou is starting to talk again, he gets angry when he thinks of this! .Both classes are liberal arts rocket classes, but their class always puts their own class on the side, and whoever puts it on will be happy.

    The whole class was quite happy at first. Old Monday brought up this topic, and one or two of them immediately lowered their heads and pretended to be doing the question, while Shen Yuyuan was really doing the question. Cheng Yue wrote everything up and down, every step of the process was written out, and he was afraid that Shen Yuyuan would not be able to understand, so he also wrote notes.

    For the first time, Shen Yuyuan was serious about learning a subject that he didn't like at all. There were very few new classes in the third year of high school. They were all self-study or lecturing. Shen Yuyuan spent almost all his self-study time on studying mathematics. He also asked Yin Yan.

    "Yin Yan, do you have a university you want to go to?" Shen Yuyuan listened to Yin Yan lecturing himself, and suddenly asked him that Yin Yan's grades are so good, he should go back to a good university.

    "A is big, just stay here.".Yin Yan doesn't really want to go far away, but A is very good, and it is also one of the top schools in the country