Chapter 72

Gu Jiaqi seemed to be stabbed in the heart so badly that he couldn't breathe in pain. You see, it's really ridiculous. Everyone knows his weaknesses. Everyone knows that he spoils Gu Jiachen as a baby. Everyone knows, but it is indeed him who hurt Gu Jiachen now.

    He protected Gu Jiachen, thinking that the most happiness he gave him was for his own good, and hoped that he would grow up in a carefree environment. He thought that this would be good for Gu Jiachen.

    Actually it is not. He will only make Gu Jiachen rely on him more and push Gu Jiachen into a deeper abyss. Gu Jiachen knows nothing, so the family members will control him like this, and they will feel that Gu Jiachen is bullied. Yes, the protection Gu Jiaqi thought was not really good for him.

."Mr. Gu, I know that now that you know what to do, don't do too much to hurt him. Do some rules really need to exist? Ask yourself, is it really happy to live in this home?"

    That's all Yin Yan had to say. Too many words don't need him to say more. Gu Jiaqi also understands. Hope, I hope that Gu Jiachen, who does not have the rules of the Gu family, can live better.

    Yin Yan glanced at the scene in the ward again. Inside, Gu Jiachen had calmed down, lying still on the bed, his chest was violently ups and downs, Yin Yan did not dare to look any more, and walked past Gu Jiaqi to the elevator. past.

    "Thank you Mr. Yin, I am sorry for what my parents did for everything I said, I'm sorry." Gu Jiaqi clearly knew that Yin Yan did nothing wrong, he just chose to be with the person he likes. What's wrong.

."No, Mr. Gu, I also hope that you don't tell Gu Jiachen about the things I've been here, and don't let him have any expectations." Yin Yan is not calmly like a kid who is still in high school, maybe many things make him Matured a lot.

    Yin Yan walked out of the hospital and stood at the entrance of the hospital. For a moment, I felt that there was only this way to live in the world. Birth, old age, sickness and death, and more things outside, so don’t think about it, don’t touch it, maybe you will live a happier life. .

    Shen Yuyuan waited until Yin Yan was studying at night before coming back, and his face didn't seem to be very good.

    "Yin Yan, are you okay? I haven't seen you for one afternoon." Shen Yuyuan accidentally touched Yin Yan's finger. It was almost spring, how come the hand is still ice? Didn't the alpha temperature be higher?

."I, my brother has something wrong, I went to see him, it's okay now." Yin Yan is not good at lying, not looking at Shen Yuyuan, looking at the book on the desk.

    Shen Yuyuan nodded. He was not stupid. He could see that Yin Yan was lying, but what could he say? Some things could not be handled by him alone, and talking too much was annoying.

    Shen Yuyuan turned his head and looked out the window, sighing faintly, spring is coming soon, the birds are flying back, the tree in front of the window is bare in winter, and now he has begun to sprout when spring comes. The little buds grow on the branches, and it seems that it makes people feel happy. Spring is here, let those things disappear, let the bad things turn into good things.

.The third day of school is the opening exam. Two days after the exam, on Wednesday and Thursday, Shen Yuyuan found his seat and sat down in the seventh exam room. Last time there were more than 200 students in the grade. Shen Yuyuan hoped that at least this time would be better than last time. Well, you can't get worse with the exam.

    The invigilator was a history teacher in Shen Yuyuan's class. When he sent it to Shen Yuyuan, he gave him one more look: "I didn't take the exam last time?"