miscellaneous.

Sure enough, it was true. Before, Shen Yuyuan didn't care about things in the class, didn't know the people in the class, and didn't know it. Now he knows it, and it is exactly the same as Fu Cheng Yue said.

.And most of the people who talked were male betas. Shen Yuyuan really felt that they all had some problems. It's fun to trouble others every day, right?

This time it was Shen Yuyuan who was late, and he didn't say anything. The men who came to trouble Shen Yuyuan before were all male betas. If he knew that he was not good in physics and chemistry, he would go to the science class.

Shen Yuyuan returned to the bedroom, and the class saw only one person standing outside, wondering where Shen Yuyuan had gone.

"Are you all here? Why is there one missing?" The old class came over at the second ringtone, and found that there was still one unoccupied in the classroom.

"Teacher, Shen Yuyuan is a little uncomfortable, just after his estrus, I asked him to go back to the dormitory to rest first."

Yin Yan didn't say as Shen Yuyuan did. If she did like Shen Yuyuan, it is estimated that the head teacher would take someone to arrest him.

."The one with Shen Yuyuan's dormitory, go back to the dormitory and let him have a good rest. There will be an exam tomorrow, don't delay." Hearing this, the old class didn't say anything. Even in estrus, he can still pay for today's test test. That's fine.

"Okay." The male omega who was in the dormitory with Shen Yuyuan nodded and agreed. He didn't say anything. He and Shen Yuyuan were in the same dormitory. Of course, he knew that Shen Yuyuan didn't have any heat, and the temporary marks on his neck were still there. How could there be heat in heat? , He and Shen Yuyuan have no grudges or complaints, so why bother to say.

The old class stayed for a few minutes and went back to the office to read the papers. Several alphas in the class looked at each other. When they played with Shen Yuyuan today, they didn't notice Shen Yuyuan's enthusiasm. The reason for this is still true. Isn't there a temporary mark on the gland?

.Du Xi secretly sent a message to Shen Yuyuan, gave Yin Yan's remarks to Shen Yuyuan, and asked him if it was true.

Shen Yuyuan lay on the bed and replied Du Xi's message.

"Fake, I was in estrus only a few days ago, just don't want to stand outside, I thought the old class would come to arrest me, I didn't expect the small class leader to explain to me."

Du Xi said in his heart that he also has a girlfriend, and his girlfriend is also an omega. There can be no mistakes, this is the experience!

Shen Yuyuan rolled around on the bed and found that the bedroom door had been opened. Shen Yuyuan opened the curtain a little suspiciously, and found that it was an omega in the same bedroom and was from another class.

.He actually brought his beta boyfriend over. The two of them came in personally. The omega took the book. Shen Yuyuan thought they were going to leave, but he didn't say anything, but he didn't expect the boy to sit in the chair of the little omega. Beckoned to him, Omega went over and kissed him.

Shen Yuyuan quietly put down the bed curtains, lost in thought, whether he wants to speak out, in this case, would it be too embarrassing to speak out, but what if these two people do something more excessive? manage.

Shen Yuyuan lay flat and looked at the top of the bed curtain. It would be even more embarrassing if there was no such curtain. The two of them had already looked at each other when they kissed in, and Shen Yuyuan was in a dilemma.

.The two people really did not leave as Shen Yuyuan was afraid. Omega sat on Beta's lap. The sweet sugar cake pheromone filled the whole dorm. Shen Yuyuan smelled the pheromone. If it hadn't been for Fu Cheng Yue to leave him a temporary mark , It is estimated that his pheromone will be hooked out.

Beta can't smell the pheromone, and the omega is dizzy again. There is no place to put the pheromone in the room.

"Don't kiss, you can't give me a temporary mark, and you keep kissing me." Omega pushed beta away, feeling that his glands were getting hot. Although beta can't make him estrus in advance, it can make him enter a false estrus. , That is, the glands secrete pheromones that are generally strong in estrus.

"You can't mark it, I can slap you." Beta touched his glands. The skin on that piece was very thin, and it was already red when rubbed against his fingertips.

."Don't make trouble, if you are really embarrassed by you, when they come back, the pheromone full of the room will really not be dispersed. Go and knock the windows." 〇mega stood up to find the odor blocker and kicked beta-foot. Let him open the window.

Shen Yuyuan breathed a sigh of relief, and it was finally over. The help he almost died. This pheromone was too strong. When he was kissed by Fu Cheng, was the pheromone like this?

Shen Yuyuan didn't dare to move even if he wanted to move. He was afraid to make a sound. He hoped that the two of them would leave quickly and don't stay here anymore. He was really afraid of what would come.

"Hurry up, I'm asking for leave for self-study late, and I won't go to the classroom." Omega's words made Shen Yuyuan's eyes widen. It's not that he won't leave, so what should I do tonight.

"Okay, remember to send me a message tonight." Beta kissed Omega on the cheek and left.
.At this time, the aunt in the dormitory hadn't turned on the light, so Omega lighted a small lamp to review. Shen Yuyuan felt the light through the bed curtain, and it was so difficult for the first time.

There's no way, go to sleep. If you ask at that time, you will say that you were sleeping. Shen Yuyuan covered his face, silently said help, closed his eyes and fell asleep.

In the evening for a self-study get out of class, the students return to the dormitory and the study room will open at night, but most of them are willing to review in the dormitory, but not many go to the study room.

The omega who was in the same class as Shen Yuyuan came back first, and saw that there was only one person in the dormitory. Didn't Shen Yuyuan come back?

"Did you see Shen Yuyuan?" the boy asked the sitting omega.

"Ah? Did he come back? I didn't see it." He had been sitting here for so long, and he hadn't seen Shen Yuyuan come back.

."He didn't even study late at night, saying it was in estrus." The boy moved out Yin Yan's rhetoric.

Omega was stunned, Shen Yuyuan in the bedroom? He came back in estrus and asked for leave, don't do it, will Shen Yuyuan be there when he comes back? With such a strong pheromone, Shen Yuyuan will not be stupefied by the heat of estrus.

Omega immediately walked to Shen Yuyuan's bed, opened the curtain, and took a look at the footsteps. Shen Yuyuan was sleeping soundly, his chest was steadily waking up, and Omega breathed a sigh of relief. He slept so soundly. Hear it.

"Fell asleep." 〇mega whispered, letting go, and the boy became quieter as soon as he heard it.

There was another person in the dormitory who came back, holding the snacks he just bought, and when he just wanted to talk when he entered the dormitory, the boys and omega booed him immediately.

."Be quiet, sleeping." The boy pointed to Shen Yuyuan's bed, he stopped talking immediately, and then lowered his voice.

"The snacks I bought for you, I saw that the supermarket actually bought them today, so I bought some back.