Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The 5 boys and Emma were waiting for the girls on the private jet they had hired. They were all going to LA for 2 weeks because Chloe was going there to start her tour and the boys were going to record a couple tracks there. The girls finally arrived and hour and a half late.

When they were finally able to walk around the cabin Liam got up to find someone to talk to. The only person who had a spare seat next to them or wasn’t asleep was Chloe.

‘May as well talk to her where she can’t run away’ Liam thought.

“Hey” he said quietly sitting down next to her.

“Hey” she replied just as quietly.

“How are you?”

“I’m getting better,” she nodded, “what about you?”

“Yeah, I was too until yesterday, when I realized today would have been they day”

“Yeah I woke up to a calendar reminder this morning, I’d totally forgotten I had put it in there” Chloe sighed slightly.

“That’s coz you didn’t,” Liam said looking a little embarrassed, “I did and I forgot to tell you.”

“Oh,” Chloe said going back to looking out the window, they sat in that some how comfortable silence for a few minutes, “Liam?”

“Yeah,” he said looking back at Chloe.

“Do you think we would still be together if everything that happened last year hadn’t.”

“Most likely.” He nodded giving her a small smile.

_________________________________________ 

When they got to the boys house in LA everyone went out to the huge Olympic sized pool out the back. Everyone except Chloe. Chloe had always been quiet and withdrawn from the group ever since her and Liam had broken up – but today was different Chloe had been quiet all day and hadn’t talked to anyone apart from Liam. When Zoey went upstairs  and to the room she was sharing with Chloe to get changed – they had all elected her to go get the pizza – she found Chloe sitting on her bed crying.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Zoey said going over and hugging her.

“Nothing” Chloe said shaking her head – she figured she’d been keeping the secret between her a Liam for so long she didn’t see the point in telling people now.

“Chloe,” Zoey started, “there is obviously something wrong coz you wouldn’t be up here by yourself crying if there wasn’t. Now tell me.”

“Will you promise not to tell anyone?” She said looking Zoey straight in the eyes.

“Depends” Zoey said looking back at Chloe with suspicious eyes – she was becoming a little worried as to what Chloe was about to tell her.

“Okay I guess that’ll have to do. Please don’t interrupt me,” Zoey nodded,

“Last time we went back to Adelaide to see my family Liam cheated on me and I didn’t find out until we got back to England, we tried to work it out but, we started fighting all the time about little things like what we should watch on TV, but then they started getting more serious and we started to resent each other. Today was meant to be our 3 year anniversary and I guess being here with him today just made me remember everything and made me realize that tomorrow I am starting a tour which is all about our relationship.”

“Aw Chloe, I didn’t even realize. I’m so sorry” Zoey said giving Chloe another hug.

“It’s not your fault, I didn’t remember myself until this morning when my phone started going off with the stupid calendar reminder that he put in there."

“Well, you sound like you could use a drink so, I’m going to get these pizzas and when I come back we can open a bottle of champagne”

“Sounds good” Chloe said heading into the ensuite bathroom to wash her face.