I smiled, I know I have him. He was always there. He would fly from Japan to New York just to visit me. He even went there weeks before I gave birth just so he could be with me in my toughest battle. He took care of Mika so I could get some sleep after a long day. He even learned how to defreeze breast milk so he would be able to feed her on late nights when Mika was still a baby. Mikey never left my side, not even once.

"Papa Miwey, wook an injured bird!" Mika came in, holding a bird in her hand, "in the backyard!"

"Ah, get that away from me!" Mikey screamed and ran, but my innocent kid walked to him more, "Mika!"

"Papa Miwey help bird pwease!"

I kept laughing as they ran around the dining room until Takashi went in

"Dada!" Mika immediately went to Takashi, "injured bird!"

Takashi kneeled down, "let me see," he took the bird in his palms, "let's make the bird rest, baby. He needs to rest."

Mika nodded and Takashi placed the bird on the living room, while Mikey was trying to catch his breath

"You look dumb," Takashi teased

"Shut up!" Mikey yelled, "that really scared me, fuck!"

They didn't argue over breakfast cause one, the food's already cooked and two, Mikey was too busy trying to catch his soul back. He still looks pale.

"Do you want me to drop you off? You look like you'll pass out anytime." Takashi teased as we went out the house

"Shut up," Mikey rolled his eyes, "I'll pick you both up, I'll just check something on the shop."

I nodded and he went near me to kiss Mika since I was carrying her, "Mika, don't do it again okay?"

"Do what?" she innocently asked, making me laugh

"Nothing," he shook his head and kissed her once more, "bye baby," he blew a kiss at me and I made a face

We went inside Takashi's car as he drove to his office for the fitting of clothes, "where are you going after my office?"

"I'll leave Mika to Mikey so I could shop for our school needs alone," I said while check my list of things to buy

"Do you want me to come with you?"

I looked at him, "aren't you busy? You still have to make the dresses right?"

He chuckled, "no, I have people to make the dress. I only design. I will be making Emma's dress personally though but I'm almost done with it anyway."