Possessive pt.2 ✅

Start from the beginning

"Jihyo, are you sure you're good? You kinda spaced out– oh, I see what's going on here" the smirk that overtook Sana's face was anything but innocent "your big bad alpha is jealous"

At the mention of herself, Jeongyeon twitched slightly.

"Don't worry" Sana placed her hand on Jeongyeon's free thigh "I'm more interested in you" she started running her hand higher only stopping when Jihyo placed her hand over hers "too bad Jihyo doesn't want to share with me" before pulling her hand away, Sana gave the taller alpha a squeeze of the thigh "I'll get going then, I was nice seeing you"

Nayeon waited until Sana was out of earshot to look back at Jeongyeon and Jihyo "well damn, I may have some competition to how can make Jeong stop functioning correctly"

"Fuck you, I'm just fine thank you very much" Jeongyeon tsked at her, blush adored her cheeks.

For the second time that night, Nayeon grabbed Jeongyeon by the jaw, making the girl look straight into her eyes "watch your words, or I'll have to teach you some matters"

Instead of just watching, Jihyo throws her legs over Jeongyeon's unoccupied thigh and presses herself against the girl's side "you seem colder than usual, don't be so mean to her"

"See, Jihyo agrees, thank you baby" leaning over Jeongyeon, Nayeon presses her lips against Jihyo’s making the girl exhale, all the tension leaving her.

*RING

*RING

"Ugh, I have to get going, see you at home" Nayeon slipped her legs off of Jeongyeon’s thigh before leaving a kiss on the girl's cheek "maybe we can play some more later" with that the girl left.

"What was that about?" Jihyo relaxes against Jeongyeon's side, her head against the alphas shoulder, it was so natural for her.

"What was what about?" 

"No no, you don't get to act all mean and distant right after you try and get me all hot and bothered while I was talking to Sana" Jihyo presses her hand against the girl's chest, pushing her against the couch, leaning slightly over her so they where now face to face.

"I was just letting her know" wrapping her hands around Jihyo's waist, Jeongyeon presses herself closer to Jihyo, it's something the younger one seems to enjoy.

"Mmm, that punch might have messed with you" gently Jihyo runs a finger down the side of her face.

"Well, I–"

"Seriously, out of all the people she could be with, she picked Yoo Jeongyeon, her reputation isn't the greatest" one of the employees could be heard not too far away from where Jihyo and Jeongyeon were.

"Yeah, and she's not even that well-liked, people think she's only with Park Jihyo because of the money since she's not from a rich family and all" another employee replies with a chuckle.

"Honestly, what does Park Jihyo see in her, Kang Daniel was right the only thing she has going for her is that she's an alpha, Jihyo is better off with him" 

Jeongyeon stopped, she's heard it all before but hearing that Jihyo is better off with her ex was different. It hurt a lot more than what she expected it to, it's almost like she's getting punched all over again. Maybe they're right.

"Stop"

Jeongyeon looked up at Jihyo "what?"

"Don't listen to them, because it's not true" wrapping her arms around Jeongyeon, she pulled herself closer to the girl "they're wrong"

"Are you mine?" 

"Yes, all yours" Jihyo whispered back.

"Then what do I have to do to make them see that?" A dark look flashed across Jeongyeon's eyes "maybe if I made you mine all over again they'll see that"