Possessive pt.2 ✅

Start from the beginning

"Are you ok, he didn't hurt you, right?" Jeongyeon cupped Jihyo's face between her hands, and the anger from before seemingly disappeared.

"I'm fine, you're the one that got hurt!" Jihyo grabbed the taller girls' hands and cradled them like they were the most precious thing.

"She's right, let's get you some ice for that" Nayeon wrapped her arms from behind the girl "perhaps the bartender has an ice pack somewhere"

"You two go sit on one of the couches, I'll be right there as soon as I get an ice pack" Jihyo pulled Jeongyeon up from her seat "it'll be quick, I promise"

"Be safe ok?" Nayeon leaned in and placed a sweet on Jihyo’s lips, it was only a peck but the thrill it gave Jihyo was outstanding.

"Okay" with a fluttering heart, Jihyo watched Nayeon and Jeongyeon walk towards a couch.

Gently, Nayeon leads the taller girl towards the couch in the far corner, sitting her down and allowing herself to mold against the alpha. Jeongyeon does as she did earlier and takes Nayeon's legs and drapes them over her leg, so now the older girl is only facing her.

Nayeon's gentle hand caresses Jeongyeon's chest "you're still on edge, I can feel it"

"I'm scared that something else might happen to Jihyo" a quiet confession but Nayeon heard it nonetheless.

"He's gone, and no one would be stupid enough to do anything to her after that" The older girl tilted Jeongyeon's head so her vision would be completely engulfed by only her "don't worry so much, ok?"

"Ok" quiet but still heard, Nayeon always listens to her.

A kiss, a peck of the lips is all it took for Jeongyeon to relax. But it was interrupted when Jihyo arrived only to also give her a peck on the lips, the simple action left the tallest girl with a fluttering heart.

"Here, put this against your cheek" 

"Thank you–"

"Jihyo, I heard what happened, I'm so sorry" out of the blue someone sits right next to Jihyo, on closer inspection, it's no other than Minatozaki Sana.

"Oh, Sana! I didn't see you before, how long have you been here?" Jihyo offered the girl a hug.

"For about twenty minutes, I've been looking for you, I'm so sorry that Daniel did what he did" Sana held Jihyo's hand.

"It's ok, you don't have to worry now" Jihyo hugged the girl, gently but firmly.

"But I am! You know how much I care for you"

The scene in front of them left Jeongyeon shocked, she knows she shouldn't feel angry but she hasn't had the chance to have Jihyo to herself and now that she has it's been taken away from her by another alpha. Nayeon watched the way Jeongyeon's eyebrows furrowed at the display of affection from the alpha to Jihyo, it honestly amused her.

"They're just friends" Nayeon whispered in her ear "and you know how Sana is"

The only response Nayeon got from the taller girl was a hum.

"I'm truly ok, but I thought that maybe Daniel–" Jihyo's words get caught in her throat, the feeling of Jeongyeon’s larger hand moving higher on her inner thigh, it tied her stomach in a familiar knot "a-actually changed, maybe we could have been friends again"

"Honey please, he's too self-absorbed to change" Sana frowned, not a Jihyo but at the thought of Daniel.

"Yeah, you're right but I just thought...maybe he could" Jihyo was trying to concentrate on what Sana was saying, she was honestly trying her hardest, but with Jeongyeon's hand and the feeling of Nayeon and Jeongyeon's eyes on her, everything felt hotter.