The Death Ramps

HOLY hell I am so proud of this long chapter because it ties in with everything so far!

This is an important one so please know I am so sorry it's long!

I cut Logan's story in a half and it will be continued in the next chapter which I'm already half way done by the way.

I love the Death Ramps story. Just keep in mind I jump a lot in this book between years. So far we only saw Humbug Kid in 1976 and 78 but not the start of it all. This takes place in 1971

if you remember in the first book he gets kicked out of the army thanks to Alistair in 1967. He moves to New Orleans and grows his hair and becomes pretty cold. This is the start of it!

Some Humbug Kid smut but it's not as bad as my smut that I usually write! This book will still have to deliver on the smuttiness!

Stella will have a huge story line coming up! I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS CHAPTER
ALSO....it's a Bowie chapter!

71 - Humbug Kid

Logan - Chad Michael Murray

Dex - Sebastian Stan

Tristan - Tom Hardy

---------------------------------

Logan drawled smirking.  "Well now....How about a bedtime story?"

Kid swallowed the lump in his throat.  He heard this one before.  His eyes searched Logan's.  He felt trapped under the night's dark skies.  Not a star shone above them tonight.  The stars found a place to hide, and standing moments away from the revelation of the worst chapter of his life, Kid wished he could too. 

Alistair scoffed putting his hands on his hips, the material of his buttoned up black shirt moving with them exposing his glistening golden chain.  The lights of the pool danced across the muscles on this chest, highlighting every line.  He turned around shaking his head chuckling to the rest of their friends who were now standing next to them.

"No offence Teen Wolf, but I think our reading level is more advanced than fucking.... Clifford The Big Red Dog."   Alistair turned to his side and arched his brow looking at Jackson.

"What?" Jackson knitted his brows.

Alistair drawled, lowering his voice.  "Clifford may be a little too advanced for you though."  He chewed the inside of his cheek smiling.

Malakai held back a chuckle looking down, scratching his nose.  Alistair turned to him smiling as Jackson sighed, rolling his eyes.

Kid swallowed sharply next to Alistair, never taking his eyes off Logan.  "Al...not the time."  Kid knew Alistair had to hold back on insults with Stella's fate uncertain.

Logan smirked, his lip pulling up as he lifted his chin staring down the men before him.   "I'm shocked you're this calm Alistair considering...well..."  Logan grabbed Stella's hand beside him.

Alistair growled, stepping forward but Kid extended his hand out in front of him and shook his head as Alistair looked to his brother. 

Stella pulled her hand away from Logan abruptly clenching her jaw.  Logan licked his lips, smirking.  He tilted his head towards her, raising his brows.  His voice was deep and alluring. 

"Tut tut...Now Stella....I brought you back. Play nice."  Logan studied her face frowning.  He brought his fingers to brush the cut under her slightly puffy eye.  She flinched.  They can all hear her heart racing.  "I'm sorry about this Stella."