The End

2 years passed since we left Miami. They closed the investigation of Cornbreads case, they arrested Strawberry for the his murder. Honestly I didn't give a fuck. Anyways Erianna is 3 now, and shes in pre- school. The baby i was pregnant with end up being Kyle's its a boy he's 1 in a half now, he will be two next month. His name is Lu'Kyle McKing he is so bad he get it from his daddy. Me and Kyle are engaged not to be married yet but engaged in a family commitment, basically its a promise to each other saying weather we are together or not (relationship wise) that we will alway put our kids first. I turned 18 last month, my birthday was on Friday. The morning of my birthday i went and took the test to get my GED. I barely passed tho, but i was happy i did it. For my birthday i went to Disney Land with my family, my entire family too. I even invited Kyle's momma, and Momma Lara and Mya. They had nothing to do with Cornbreads plan so I still would talk to them from time to time. I start college this fall, im going to get my degree in Business Management. All Erianna money was put on hold intill she turned 18 and so is the money we started saving for Lu'Kyle. Kyle haven't changed he still on the block fuckin up the city of the Chicago. Me and Kyle was still crazy in love, fucking every chance we got. I was on birth control tho, we didn't need no more kids right now. I gave up on stripping and the whole music career, the only people i wanted to be famous for is my kids. Kyle and I eventually moved to a bigger house, we needed more space. Erianna was a good big sister to Lu'Kyle. Mya was still my baby she would come up and visit us when she was out of school.

Black Rose was my alter ego, she only came out when Kyle started shit and needed me on the block.

I was finally living a normal life, who ever knew a 16 year old girl could go through so much so young.

"A black rose, similar to the color black, symbolizes death; it is most commonly used when referring to the death of a friendship or relationship. A black rose is not truly black, but is actually a dark red."