Part 32: Reunited

"Its me bae" he says slowly, before i knew it I slapped the shit out of him. "Where tf you been?I thought you were fucking dead" I screamed. "No bae, When I got shot after i was placed in the recovery room, after surgery. The police came and got me for that charge, having a gun while i was on probation. When i got there I had to wait two days, before i can make a phone. I end up getting to fighting with some dude from across the track, and they took away all my visitation and phone call rights. So I couldn't call you bae." He explained. "So why tf the detectives was investigating your murder" i said trying to put everything together. "That was my probation officer trynna see what you know about the shooting, they need someone to tell" he says. I knew he beat that gun charge, about 2 weeks before the shooting but ian say shit. "Yeen miss me?" he asked, "when you get all these damn tattoos?" He added. I just stared at him, "Well im taking my ass back to bed, im glad you alive" Strawberry said be for walking out. "Where Erianna?" He asked. "With my boyfriend" i told him, "why tf you leaving my daughter with another nigga?!" He yelled and balled his fist like he was finna hit me. "He took the girls shopping yesterday, plus i had to work. I just got off a hour ago." I told him as I flinched. "You had a baby by this nigga?" He asked, "no he has a daughter too" I explained. He walked up to me and picked me up. "Damn bae your ass light" he tells me as we start kissing. He lays me on the floor, and takes off his shirt. "I missed you babe" he tells me as he slide down my shorts. He unzipped his pants, and we get it in. Im talking about for hours, aint no sex like that i miss you sex. I was tired as fuck, so we after he nutted for the 3rd. We just layed there, in the middle of my living room. Im so glad i had hardwood floors, we both got up and took a shower in the hallway bath room. He aint have no more clothes, so he wore a towel around my house. I offered him some of Cornbread clothes, but he just cussed me out. Me and him fell asleep on the couch cause Strawberry was in my bed. I was in love with two ppl at the same time, I didn't even care tho.. I wanted my cake, and to eat it too.

Bang Bang Bang

"Who is it?" I yelled

"Me mommy" Mya yelled.

I got scared asf

"Here i come!" I told her as I jumped up.

Cornbread gone kill me, if he seen Kyle here I thought to myself.