Part 8: New Beginning (EDITED)

Me and the man in the suit exchanged our lil words and he left, I wasn't finna tell him shit cause honestly ion know shit to tell him.

I sat in that hospital replaying them shooting Kyle over and over and over again in my head.

"Ms.Williams today you can get discharged do you have someone to come take you home?" The nurse asked.

I haven't spoken in 3days, so I just nodded.

I havent talked to no one in my family but Royal lately so I called her and asked her to come sign my discharged papers so I can leave. She agreed saying she would be there shortly, I went ahead and told my nurse and she said okay. I only seen Erianna when she was sleep otherwise the nurses was taking care of her. 30 mins passed and someone knocked on the door "Queen" I heard from the other side if the door.

"Come in" i said thinking it was Royal but It was my whole family.

"Your baby daddy couldn't sign you out" Prince said as he walked in take the remote sitting in the lounge chair.

I looked at him "bitch dont start" I replied.

"So you just gone curse in front of me" my mother said. "Ian see you" I told her looking up noticing her presence.
"Can I hold my granddaughter " she asked looking at Erianna in my arms. "Yeah" I said passing her to my momma

"Queen she's beautiful I really wanna be a part of her life" she said,

"You can be" I told her. "Royal why you bring everybody?" I asked. "They heard me talking to you" she mumbled "imma go sign the papers " she added. I started to get up and gather my things while my mother held Erianna, "where is Kyle forreal" King asked.

"He got shot three days ago after I had Erianna, he got shot in front in front of us" I explained. Everybody in the room looked with a shock and sympathy.

"I'm sorry to hear that" Prince said. "Delivery for Erianna McKing" someone yelled from outside the door "come in" king said with one hand on his gun.

A delivery guy came in with a beautiful vase filled with black roses, I started to pack faster "who these from" Prince

"I dont know " I said , King and God'dessa got up looking for a card in the roses and once they found it, it said to my  To my dearly beloved Erianna, Welcome to a crazy world.

I dont know who these ugly ass roses was from but I knew I had to get the fuck up outta Chicago