Part 11: Who Are You? (EDITED)

She looked at me with a confused look
"why black roses?" She asked ," because a rose symbolizes me the color symbolizes my past " I answered. "Call her black rose she told Max, she need a tummy tuck, set that up for tomorrow at 4pm " she told him.

She hung up the phone, and called her nannies down stairs . "Meet Erianna and Queen you will watch Erianna for us with Shank while we at work and as we run errands tomorrow " she commanded. They nodded and took Erianna out of my arms, my heart started to beat fast as she walked away with my baby.

"Working at this club won't be easy but the pay is well worth it, rappers and rich niggas come thru there all the time and with your figure and your cute lil baby face it wont be hard to get there money at all" she said .

"Imma put you on next weeks flyers as a promotion vixen, so you have a photo shoot as soon as you heal from your surgery " she said.

"Lemme see your phone so I can save it in the there" she added. I patted myself down for it ,

"most have left it in the car" I said getting up to go get it. I went out the the car and grabbed my phone, I felt like some one was watching me but I ignored the feeling and went back in side.

"Here you go" I gave her my phone, and sat back down. She saved the events "I hope your comfortable with your body cause you will be naked alot" she said.

I still can't believe I was going to be stripper. My phone rang and I answered "hello?"
Mrs. McKing: you didnt bother to call me and tell me my son was dead?
Me: Mrs.McKing you really need to be careful, the people who killed Kyle is now after us (I whispered)
I hung up right after that

"Come I wanna teach you a few things" she said getting up I got up and followed her to a room that looked like a dance studio with poles every where, she took off her shirt and skirt, she had on a yellow sports bra with black and yellow shorts on [ the picture above]. She ran over to the pole and twisted around using one arm, I tried the same and got it on my first try.

"Baby where you?" A deep voice yelled, "in the studio" she replied. Dee walked in the room, a new rapper who recently got signed to one of the hottest record labels in Miami. He was 6'1 curly thot boy cut with a body full of tattoos. She got up and kissed him

"hey babe" she said speaking to him, "wassup"he said speaking back he looked at me and smiled he winked.

"I think imma call it a night" I said, "the guest room is upstairs to your right" she said. I got up and headed up stairs, I went to the nursery and Erianna was sleep next to this handsome baby boy. I didnt wanna wake her so I decided to gone take my shower. I went back down stairs and went the car and grabbed my bags, I can back inside and headed back up stairs.

I went to take a shower in the bathroom inside the guest bed room, I closed the door behind me an took off my clothes. I cut the shower on and waited for it to warm up, I grabbed my phone and cut on my music and got in. The water felt so good running down on my body, next thing you know the door opened and the lights went off.

I opened the shower curtain in the front to see if anyone was out there, but my body was caressed from the behind and a warm body was pressed against mines, my mouth was slowly covered "don't scream, I wont bite" a deep voice whispered in my ear. Shidd I would have screamed but the way his body pressed against my body it felt to damn good.

He started kissing my neck and gripping on my body, the only person who could make me feel this good was Kyle.

I knew that second that I wasn't getting out the shower anytime soon, sad to say is I didn't even want too.