Part 31: Welcome Home

I ignore him "girls come eat!" He yelled. They came and ate, then i got the girls dressed to start the day. Cornbread took the girls shopping, once they left i grabbed my phone and called Royal back.
"Hello?" Royal answered
"Hey wheres Kyle?" I asked as soon as she answered.
"Oh, he otw down there. He left as soon as you hung up earlier" she told me . "Who address yall gave him?" I asked kinda scared. "Prince dumb ass gave him yours and Cornbreads " she said laughing. "He know about Cornbread" i asked "Duhhhh! Yall the fucking new Jay Z and Beyonce, yall all over the radio on front of magazines and shit. He been gone not dead Queen" she said. "You right, well i got to go i got a video shoot today" i told her as we both hung up. I put on my clothes and headed to the video shoot, when i got there me and Li Reese seen each other. We hugged and went to his dressing room to catch up. As we talked i got my hair curled and styled. Then he tells me he will see me on the set, i get dressed in my out fit for the first which was a black outfit with a black skee mask. We was robbing a jewelry store on some Bunnie and Clyd shit. The second outfit was a all white dress with high cut sides for a island we went to after we got away with the robbery <Outfit at the top of this Chapter >. After the video shoot i kept on the white dress, cause i looked to cute. After the video shoot it was already time for me to head to the club, i called Cornbread to check on the girls he said they was already at home watching princess and the frog over and over. That was my girls favorite movie, i missed them already. I went to the club and got my make up done. Strawberry came in my dressing room and we had took shots. We had 5 mines before we had to go on stage so we both got dressed, then we both went to our poles. We didn't leave the club in till about about 9am the next day. I went to my condo, because i know the girls would be woke and I wouldn't be able to get any sleep if i went to Cornbreads house between him and the girls. Me and her both got in my bed and went to sleep. About a hour later i heard banging on the door, I ignored it. I guess Strawberry got up and answered it because when i looked over she wasnt next to me anymore and the banging stopped. I heard her and somebody else talking in the living room. "Strawberry who tf you got in my living room" i yelled. She answer me so i went head and got up and went In there marching with my sports bra and shorts on. There he was, Kyle and Strawberry sat there talking. I looked at Kyle and started shaking, he stood up and walked over to me. I touched his face in unbelief that he was standing in front of me.