Chapter X

"Son, I know I haven't been here a lot like I've should've, A boy needs his father in these confusing times. So I'm leaving the military." He says. What confusing times?"OK." I say with no concern about him quitting. I know there is a risk of him dying, but if he's going to lecture about his whole “homosexuality is wrong ” bit. I can do without it just fine.

"Im here for you. You can tell me anything." He says. "Yeah, I know." I reply. "Is Chris forcing you?" He asked. What the hell kind of question is that? "No" I say irritated.  "Tell me the truth son. Its ok I know you like girls. You don't have to be afraid he's gone." He says sympathetically. "Afraid of what?! Im gay!!" I said clearly annoyed. "Son! Listen I'm trying to help you. " He says getting frustrated. "You saw me kiss him right? I am gay and I love Chris deal with it!" I say. He slapped my face in anger. I began to get up as he pushed me back down. "Where you going? Sit back down I'm not done!" He yelled. "But I am." I mumbled getting up slowly. "I'm not about to have you having sex under my roof! Especially with another boy! " He yelled as mother comes walking in. "I bet you'd like for that to happen." He added. "I did it already already." I say " His dick was big too." I added causing him to become impatient and angry.He slapped me across the face again. My mom pulled him back. "I see you need to start reading the bible and be a man of God." He tells me as I held my left cheek. "You're a man of God?" I say chuckling but stopping as my cheek hurt. "What's so funny gay boy? You shouldn't be laughing you no where near a saint. " He defends."I know, I'm not the one claiming that I am." I say. I just sat there and waited calmly for a smart remark. Honestly minus the physical abuse this was amusing to me. I got everything I needed to say out. I was getting up out of my room to use the restroom. I smiled  His voice filled with rage.  "Get out! Don't comeback until you're holy." I ignored him and went to the bathroom. He needs some help desperately. I came back and snuggled into my cover. My father quickly snatched them off of me. "Get out !" He yelled in a warning tone. "I'll be glad too." I mumbled.  I took the few clothes  I had with me which was not a lot and I grabbed my money I saved up out of my drawer which was roughly $500.  I took my phone charger and grabbed my phone out of my parents hiding place for it. I placed the device in my pocket. "Put that back!" My dad demanded. I kept walking out the house. He began chasing me. I ran out day as I could. I ran down the street to Anthony's house. I looked behind me no one was there. So I called anthony to open his door.

"Hello" He answered after the 3rd ring. "Open your door" I tell him. "Why?" He asked. "I need to stay for a while." I inform him. "I can't I have family over. Remember?" He reminds. "Damn I forgot. Thanks for trying bye" I say. "Bye." He replies.  Where am I going to go now? I check my phone and scroll through my contact list. Stopping at Chris' icon. It was a picture of us when we were little. Chris had got ice cream all on the car seats.  Should I call him? Is this still his number? There are so many doubts I don't know what to do. This is all I got. I pressed the call button and waited for him to awnser. It rang a couple of times making me nervous and anxious at the same time. "Hello?" His raspy voice awnsered. "Hey" " Trey? Is that you?" He whispered. "Yeah, why are you whispering?" "I don't want nobody to hear. What you want though?" He asks. "Oh... I ... See what had happend was -..." "Every time you do that you need something. So what's up?" He says cutting me off. "I need somewhere to stay." I say embarrassed. "What happend?" He asked. "I got kicked out because of earlier. " I explain. " All right I'll be there. Where you at? " He asks. "On Long by the corner store." I tell him. "Okay" he says hanging up. It gets cold as fuck at night. I didn't even bring a jacket with me. 'It's dark too, Chris ain't gone be able to see my black ass'. I thought chuckling to myself.

______________
A/N: How was it ? Trey dad a messLike that Trey standing up for himself.