Chapter II

I sat quietly for the remaining amount of time. Until my Anthony tried taking to me. But I ignored him until the “Jackasses” exited the bus first. "What were you trying to say again?" I ask. "Why do you allow them to scare you like that?" He says. "It's not as easy for me than it is for you to stand up to them." "I know but you gotta try. I don't like seeing my friend like this." "I'll try." I say. "Good." He replies as we walk through the campus doors. We continue our conversation until the bell rung. After the bell rung we departed to go to our separate home rooms.

I bumped into Wardell. "Um... S-sorry." I stuttered out if fear. He pushed me into the lockers. My back hit the lockers lock causing me to fall, scattering my books across the halls. Students crowded around as bystanders. I buried my face into my knees and cried in embarrassment.  Everyone laughed and took out their smartphones to record. I sat there until my favorite teacher Mrs. Carter cane and helped me re organize my binder I carried around. She  wrote me a pass to my next class. So I didn't get a detention for being late to Science for the 5th time this month. It's sad how cruel the world can be to gays. We're the same we just prefer the same gender. I shouldn't have to be ridiculed for it. Wasn't really a choice for me it happened on its own. I opened the door and gave Mr. Malloy the pass from Mrs. Carter. "Trey, please take that open seat next to Mr. Brown." He directed. Honestly I was nervous as hell sitting next to him.  Chris looked over and smiled at me. I ignored it, I don't want another run in with his “ buddy's”. He had the nerve to not talk to me for 2 years and try to make a friendly gesture. I hate when people do that. "Im passing out beginning of the year syllabus. Please get it signed by your legal guardian."  A packet, More like a book.  The class sighed in unison. "I was going to be nice but your fellow classmates wanted more homework." He knew he going to give it out anyway. This look freaking impossible! I think flipping my paper over. I gave him a livid stare as he explained the assignment. "Mr. Neverson. I assume you want to get your assigned partner the enthusiastic look on your face. How about you be with the person sitting next to you." He says. I turned to the  opposite side of Chris purposely. "The other way." He says in a irritated tone. "My bad." I say as the class begins to chuckle.  I usually  never the type to be a class clown. But I had too this teacher is too much to deal with. I could tell that this was going to be even worst year already. This is my only class without Anthony. After the teacher completed his long winded lecture. Everyone else got to choose their partners. I was kind of happy I didn't have to be that one loner in class.

Someone passed by Chris and said "I feel bad for you. You got stuck with the fag. " he says chuckling. I looked down in guilt. "Don't worry about him." Chris tells me. I ignored him. I sat there as Chris still attempted to talk to me. "Can you leave me alone! Im tired of you and your friends. If you gone do something do it now so I can get it over with." I yell. The class turned around and watched as I broke down in tears. "What are you looking at? Get back to work!” The teacher snapped. " What are you talking about?" Chris asked. He knew exactly what I was talking about. He wants to act clueless. "What do you think?" I say sarcastically as the bell finally rings. I happy all of this was over honestly. Mr. Malloy stopped  me as I was exiting the classroom. He handed me a yellow minor detention slip. "Why am I getting this?" I asked confused. "You've been a disruption to the class. Please get this signed by your parents/guardians and turn it in to the office after school. See you tomorrow!" Did he rally just try to be my friend after giving me a yellow detention slip. I jumped up as I saw Chris waiting for me. He tried walking me to my class but his “Buddy's” showed up. I should've known this was a smirking.I walked in the opposite direction. They followed me to the staircase. I sped up the stairs. As one caught me by the back of my shirt. "Where you off to do fast?" Stephen asked smirking over at Chris. Stephen and Chris were brothers. Stephen always hated me all the way back in preschool. Talk about bitter. "Did you hear me faggot!" He yelled punching me in my stomach right below my ribcage.
_________
A/N: Stay tuned in to the book. Please read and vote. Greatly appreciated. Thanks!