Chim😇: Ok Ok....don't get offended. That bunny is very handsome. Happy??

Taetae🥰: who said he is handsome?? he is nothing but an stupidly idiotic ugly brat.

Chim😇: But u just said that.....

Taetae🥰: chim u r my frnd or his??

Chim😇: Of course yours.

Taetae🥰: Theen y r u takin his side?

Chim😇: But when did i take his side??

TaeTae🥰: u should believe what i tell u without asking any question.

Chim😇: But when did i question u?

Taetae🥰: U r still questioning me Chim.

Chim😇: huh!!..OK. i am sorry. I got that he is a dork. Now happy??

Taetae🥰: Why did u called him a dork now?...i told u na, he is not that bad.

Chim😇: Because u just told me that he is nothing but ''a stupidly idiotic ugly brat''

Taetae🥰: But u had not even met him. U should not judge someone without meeting them Chim.

Chim😇: AHH!!!!...i think i will get crazy Tae. I will talk to u later.

Taetae🥰: o-okay Chim...take care.

I threw my phone again on the bed and laid there facing the ceiling. i was still angry at that bunny and Chim made me even more angrier. Jin hyung again came to call me but i denied saying i am not hungry but he insisted me and i realised that he will not go until i come with him so i told him that i took my dinner with Chim outside. He went and i once again concentrated on my thoughts.

He was really not that bad.....i mean apart from his bratty attitude, he was quite hot and handsome. His brown hairs covering his forehead and his deep brown eyes were looking so perfect. It was like i have seen those eyes somewhere before too, but where i was not able to remember. They were holding so much intensity that i was not able to hold his gaze. His chubby cheeks were too cute to resist. i wanted to pinch them then and there. His upper thin and lower full lips were so tempting. A slight scar on his cheek and his sharp jawline were giving him a manly look. His masculine cologne was perfectly matching with his masculine and well built body.

''what the hell.....are u really thinking all this about that dork......i didn't expected this from u Tae.....you should not think good about him....he is a brat who tried to act smart in front of you. Are u getting it, he tried to act smart in front of you.....you!!.he really got some guts, but I will not spare him. He is gonna pay for it''

I said to myself with a strong determination. I will really take a revenge now. I said to myself and hugged my plushy immediately drifting to my dreamland.

THIRD PERSON POV-

A boy with brown hairs is sleeping on his bed hugging a pillow with his one leg dangling to one side of bed. The light from the sun falling on his face making him furrow his brows and stir in his sleep. His alarm rang making an irritated sound making the male flinch. he moved towards the table where his digital alarm clock was placed. he searched for it without opening his eyes making many things fall from the table in the process. The clock also fell down and stopped ringing, may be it was broken but who cares. Now the boy can sleep further without a disturbance.

He sat up from the bed after some time as he was not able to sleep further. He rubbed his eyes to adjust to the bright light. He went to washroom to freshen up. He made a cup of coffee and walked towards his spacious balcony. He stood there near the railing waiting for someone to show up in the adjoining balcony,

He knew it very well that his hyung always work out in the morning and his favourite place to do is balcony. He had planned everything before coming here. When he got the address of his hyung from his friend Min Kyu, he started to look for a flat close to him and his luck was so in his favour that he got the apartment next to his hyung's apartment. He was so happy that he was dancing like crazy.

He took out his phone from his pocket to see the time and it was quite late but his hyung was still not there. He kept standing there and suddenly the door to balcony opened. He looked towards his hyung's balcony only to find a certain blue haired male coming there. His lips curl up into a smile and he took a sip of his coffee eyeing every action of the other.

Taehyung came into the balcony with sleepy eyes. His morning hairs scattered in every direction and half hooded eyes giving him a hot look.

"The messier, the sexier!!" Jungkook thought.

The bright light of the sun made Taehyung to shut his eyes in response. He lifted his hands upwards to stretch them making his baby blue crop top to lift up showing his cute milky white tummy. He yawned and tried to cover his mouth with one hand and opened his eyes hearing a chuckle. He looked to side to find ''the stupidly idiotic ugly brat'' standing there with his stupid signature smirk in the balcony of adjoining apartment. That smirk made his blood to boil and a frown to appear on his face.

''what a pretty good morning for me!!'' Jungkook said while eyeing the blue haired boy to which the latter scoffed. Taehyung ignored the brunette and kept stretching his legs. Jungkook chuckled on his childish behaviour.

''Seeing a beautiful face first thing in the morning really made my day'' Jungkook once again tried to provoke the other and this time he succeed. the blue haired male turned to him and said-

''And after seeing such an ugly face first thing in the morning...I can tell my whole day is gonna be a hell''

''Ouch!! Don't be so rude pretty.....It hurts here" Jungkook said dramatically while holding his chest where his heart was beating like crazy.

''Don't call me pretty......otherwise I will punch that ugly face of yours" Taehyung warned him while hiding the pink hue spreading on his cheeks. He don't like when someone calls him with such cute nicknames but it was different in case of this boy.

'' No baby....that delicate and beautiful hands of your are not made for punching some handsome face. They are made to be kissed and hold with love and care'' Jungkook again said smirking at the expression of the other. Taehyung was trying hard to control his smile which was threatening to come out so in order to hide his blush he pouted and crossed his arms on his chest.

''Do you really love to get beaten...if my hyung found out that you are trynna flirt with me....he will beat the shit out of you.'' the blue haired boy retorted.

''And I will gladly accept whatever your hyung will punish me with. I can get beaten 1000 times if it is for such a beautiful person like you'' The brunette was enjoying too much now. He was cooing internally at the harmless glares and warnings of the other.

Taehyung couldn't control himself. he doesn't know what he was feeling? was it anger, irritation, frustration or something else, so he hurriedly went back inside leaving the brunette to laugh at the silly behavior of the younger.

___________________________________________-

This is becoming more interesting than I thought.....

see u guys at the next update...

Do votes and comments.

Borahae💜