"Yeah, we'll know the result about two weeks from now," she answered making me look at them both

"What's that?" I asked accusingly

"Remember I combed Mika's hair the other day? I took some of her hair," Chieko said, "I also asked you about the kid's name, and I found her. She isn't even Yua Mitsuya, she's Yua Hayami. Anyway, I asked someone to steal her comb while she's playing, we conducted a DNA test between Mika and Yua."

"Yo, what the fuck?" I gasped, they are crazy!

"At least this will help you move forward, if you want to forgive Mitsuya or you want to really start over with someone else."

Start over, huh? Is that even an option?

We also celebrated Chieko's new offers, until I felt my head spin a little. This takes me back to the time I was with Takashi on the hotel.

Takashi.. why do I kind of miss him now? Is it because I'm drunk? Maybe.

I took my phone and dialed his number, it was his old number from middle school but it won't really hurt to give it a try.

"Y/N? What's wrong?"

His voice, I miss his voice.

"Hi," I greeted while my vision is slowly getting blurred now, "I just.. I miss you."

"Y/N, who are you calling?" Chifuyu asked while carrying Chieko, I think he already placed Emma in the backseat. I don't know, I forgot! "let's go, I'll take you home. You're so drunk."

"Y/N, who's that? Where are you? Are you drunk?" Takashi asked and I heard him grab some keys

"Hmm, no," I chuckled, and sat on the gutter of the road

"Y/N, why are you sitting there?" Chifuyu asked again, he's so loud! "Come on, let's go home!"

"No! I want Takashi!" I yelled at Chifuyu, "I don't like you!"

"He wants someone else, now let's go," Chifuyu pulled my arm up and my eyes immediately felt warm. I was starting to cry because of what he said when I heard the other line of my phone

"Fuck," I could hear a car going fast, "stay there, baby. I don't want anyone else, I only want you."

I still cried, making Chifuyu groan, "I'm sorry, okay? Now come on, let's go home."

He tried pulling me and I just let him until a car stopped just behind his car

"Chifuyu," I turned around and saw Takashi

He grabbed my arm gently from Chifuyu's hold, "Mitsuya, what are you doing here?"