Chapter 4 ~ Pregnancy ✔️

Four months later

I'm currently seven and a half months pregnant. I was so caught up with getting everything ready. From the nursery to the baby bag. My doctor said when you're expecting twins your due date comes earlier than normal. And my time is right around the corner.

I'm getting ready to go to the store with Ms. Johnson and Mrs. Burkley. They insisted that I go out with them. Because I hardly leave the apartment. Which I understand. Clearly.

"Vanessa, hurry up" Ms. Johnson yelled out my name from the living room

"I'm coming" I yelled back

As I grabbed my purse and key's I had this weird feeling. The same feeling, I had when I told Lucas that I'm pregnant with his 'baby'. What he does not know is that he will be a father of two babies, but he does not need to know.

I hope nothing bad happens today.

I made my way to the living room to see Ms. Johnson and Mrs. Burkley ready to go. I made my way to the kitchen to grab a water bottle and went towards them.

"Okay, I'm ready to go" I said to them was I took a sip out of my water bottle

"Let's go then" we walked out the door.

After 30 minutes we made our way to the mall. Mrs. Burkley wanted to get somethings for her house and Ms. Johnson and I came to get some baby essentials. As I made my way to the baby's store I could feel someone's gaze from behind me but I chose to ignore it.

10 minutes later

"Ms. Johnson, I don't know what to get?" I said while looking at the baby's clothes. They were in so many colors that I didn't even know which to get.

"It would be easier if you knew what your expecting girls or boys" she said while checking out the baby bags

"Ms. Johnson, you know I want to be surprise when they come" I said while making my way to her

"Just saying sweetie," she said while handing me the baby bag.

The baby bag was simple. It's dark gray and has many compartments so I can put the things my babies will need. I could use the baby bag as a purse and also use it as a crossbody whenever I go out with my babies. I made up my mind and I'm going to get it.

 I made up my mind and I'm going to get it

"Ms. Johnson, where are you?" I said looking for her

"I'm one aisle down sweetie, you should check this out" she said while I made my way to her

"What is it" I asked when I made my way to her

"Look at this, tell me you don't want this for your little one" she said while holding a stuffed bunny with a scarf.