Chapter 3~ Unexpected News ✔️

Two month later

I'm currently three months pregnant and I'm at my doctor's consultation with Ms. Johnson. I came here a few days ago, but Dr. Jones wanted to do another follow up because he saw something off during my last check up. I started panicking. I didn't want anything bad to happen to my baby.

"Ms. Johnson. What happens if the doctor tells me that my baby is not okay. What if something happened to my baby and I didn't realize it" I felt tears fall down my face as I rubbed my tummy where my baby was.

"Sweety everything will be alright" as soon as she said that the doctor walked in

"Ms. Collen" The doctor said as he took a seat behind his desk.

"Is everything okay with my baby doctor" I said as tear slipped from my eye

"Correction babies'' he said with a smile on his face making me more confused

"What" I said while wiping away tears from my face.

"Babies???"

"A few days ago I saw something strange when you last came for your check up, so I needed to have another close up, but when I was going over your ultrasound that's when it all made sense your not just pregnant with one baby but with two. Congratulations Ms. Collen's your expected twins". I was shocked at what I just heard.

He handed me my babies photos. I instantly fell in love with both of them. They became my whole life.

 They became my whole life

(Vanessa's sonogram of her babies)

Twins. I'm expecting twins. If Lucas would have been here he would have realized that this wasn't a mistake but a gift of life, but a few days ago I saw in the headlines magazine that Lucas Lockwood was in a relationship with Ella Miller. I was sad at first, but then I could care less what he does in his life. I have my babies to look after.

"Did you hear that Ms. Johnson" I turned to her " I'm expecting twins" I said while holding my belly. I couldn't contain my excitement. I was crying with happiness, but deep down I was scared. Will I be a good mother?