Eighteen | Alonzo

Mulai dari awal

I decide not to shower yet, so I just sip on my coffee while sitting at the table scrolling through my phone. About ten minutes later, Reagan wake up. I hear her gasp and scramble around. I lean over around the bathroom to see her searching for her pants. When she finds them she pulls them back on before walking to the bathroom. When she comes back out, she looks to her feet walking over to grab her coffee.

"Sit and eat your breakfast." I ordered her.

She shakes her head, swallowing her coffee. "I can't eat right now." She says.

"And why is that?" I question her, tilting my head.

She takes a seat across from me at the table, siping off her coffee. "I think I'm a bit queasy from the boat still." She answers.

I nod my head. "Understood."

She smiles, thankful I'm not pushing her. "How'd you sleep?" Reagan asks.

"I slept good, thanks. How'd you sleep?" I respond, taking a sip of my coffee.

Reagan shifts in her seat. "It was kinda hot." She chuckles with a knowing laugh. "Yeah, sorry about that." She says, talking about when she took off her pants.

"It's okay, don't be sorry." I assure her. "You were too hot." I add.

She looks down nervously. "Yeah..." Her cheeks reddened, clearly embarrassed. I notice her begin to pick at her hands.

"Reagan." I call out to her.

She moves her hands off her lap and looks at me. "Alonzo." She taunts in response.

"It's okay. I'll make sure to tell them to pack shorts next time." I clench my fists, frustrated with my staff's abilities to pack a damn bag.

Her eyes meet mine. "It's fine. If you want something done right, better do it yourself, right?" She laughs slightly.

I smirk at her innocent response. "Right." I nod. "Would you like to shower?" I suggest.

"Why? Do I stink?" She questions with a nervous laugh as she nonchalantly pulls her tank top to her chin to smell it.

"No, of course not." I chuckle. "I'm just putting the option out there. We won't go back out on the boat today, but if you'd like to take clothes from it you may." I explain to her.

"Yeah, I will. Can I now actually?" She asks.

"Of course. You don't have to ask." I smile to assure her.

She smiles back and it reminds me of when she smiled to that chef. Which again, reminds me I should fire him. "Well, I'll actually need some clothes from the boat..." She says, standing from her spot at the table.

"I'll walk you down." I say, standing. I leave my coffee, but she takes her with us. I lead her out of the room with my hand on the small of her back. When we get into the elevator, I'm surprised she doesn't move away from me.

She stays by my side comfortably the entire walk to the boat. I see the slight damage from the storm which may take a few days. Which is fine, we can tour Greece which is a beautiful country. Thankfully it's done raining and it's very sunny and hot already. We'll find a few places to walk around just to relax.

We step onto the boat and Reagan goes into her room and I follow her. "Should I pack another few overnight things?" She asks, pulling out a bag.

"Sure." I shrug my shoulders.

"Okay." She replies, turning her back to me and begins to pack her bag. I just wait here for her, with my hands behind my back. "I can't stand another second in these pants, so I'm going to change." She states.

I guess she is hinting for me to leave so she can have privacy, so respecting it, I leave the room and go into mine. I gather a few more clothes as well, folding them into neat piles before loading them into my bag. Once that is all packed, I sling the bag over my shoulder and make my way to the kitchen to grab Lorenzo and Buchanon's food and supplies.

Reagan meets me out on the dock, continuing to sip on her coffee until it's all finished. "Ready?" She asks with a smile.

I nod in response, motioning for her to continue forward to land. We walk back to the hotel in a comfortable silence. When we arrive back, Reagan leaves to shower while I feed the dogs.

I prepare their food into their bowls at the front door with a water bowl for each of them as well. "Allineare." I order. They line up in front of their bowls waiting for further command. "Mangiare." I ordered after exactly seven seconds. They pull forward and begin to munch on their food quietly. "Bravi ragazzi." I say to them and see their nub of a tail wag.
[Translation: Align. Eat. Good boys.]

For the rest of the time as I wait for Reagan to be done, I sit at the table and email all the boat staff and chefs to take the day to themselves. I also call some guards to watch over Reagan and I's travels for the next few days and they should be here within the next hour. I continue to wait patiently until it's my turn to get ready.

After about half an hour, Reagan emerges from the bathroom dressed in a red floral wrap dress and a pair of brown sandals. Her hair is still wet but done up in a braided crown with a few pieces out to frame her face. Not an ounce of makeup shows on her face so her natural glowing skin smiles nervously.

"Is this okay for today?" She asks, fiddling with her dress to smooth out the wrinkles that don't exist.

It takes me a second to respond because I'm still just looking at her. But when she clears her throat my eyes snap up to hers. "You look gorgeous." I finally replied.

Her cheeks blush and she looks away from me. "Thanks."

I sink in her appearance once more before standing from the table and make my way to the bathroom door. I brush past her and put my hand on the handle. "I won't be long. Feel free to eat your breakfast, no need to wait for me." I say, glancing back at her.

Thoughts?