Chapter 15: A new prophecy

Annabeth's POV

Bentley immediately took over the entire operation. He called a break every twelve seconds because he claimed that he was 'to tired' to practice. He would drink six cups of Coke and then try to practice. He ended up getting a sugar rush after eating gallons of candy and attempted to jump off Olympus. Apollo unfortunately rescued him and put him in a bed. We demigods trained with the time that Bentley had not occupied. I sparred with a demigod and was easily defeated. Bentley returned and claimed that he deserved all rights to the operation. A demigod knocked him out. I attacked a dummy with a dagger and decapitated it. I was overwhelmed by a wave of sadness as I remembered the fate of Reyna. But as I thought of this, I remembered how Perseus had wanted to take me to New Rome and go to college, and how he would speak of the beauty of the city. I sat down on a bench and thought of the subject, and then my purpose of being a daughter of the wisdom goddess was fulfilled. I realized why Perseus had turned to the dark side and become the Lord of the Dark. I remembered the confusion in his voice as he was training on some dummies. Perseus Jackson, my ex-boyfriend, was innocent. Suddenly a flash occured. "Come, Now," came the voice of Zeus. All demigods were flashed to the Throne Room. Rachel Elizabeth Dare sat on a chair in the dead center of the room. Her eyes were greenish unlike her previous eye color. 

The horn shalt be heard whilst the fire rage on, Swords are wrought upon the stone, a great sickness upon the shadow, a storm of darkness, a ray of light, the last stand is made, and one lord wilt fall.

Rachel gasped. I knew that the greatest prophecy ever made had been spoken. And that forever after it would be known as the prophecy of the Dark Lord.

Percy's POV

Every day my life was getting harder. I felt as if a great sickness had been burdened upon me. I knew that it could not kill me, but I knew that it is a sickness of power. It happens when you become so powerful that your power collapses unto itself. I knew that my great resistance has protected me from the power sickness, but it would not stay up any longer. I had an idea though. I would take immense amounts of power from myself to create an unbreakable barrier against the sickness. I did just this and the sickness began to lift, but this would mean that I would have to serve a week of weakness whilst I got used to the new resistance. My birthday would be the due date of the end of the after affects, and the day in which the gods would attack. I headed to my balcony on the top of my fortress and yelled to the far below monsters, "Fifth section head to the second training area! Ninth section go to sixth training area!" I sent all eleven sections to their underground training halls, and I sat on my Great Dark Throne. I knew that a new prophecy had been spoken. I knew that the Prophecy of the Dark Lord has come into the ears of the gods. I hoped that I had the strength to survive this war, but I had to have time.

Will's POV

I was done with these gods. They always disrespected their own minions and killed many of them. I knew that it was only a matter of time till the final battle, and I would be killed. Perseus had the stronger army, therefore I have more of a chance of surviving. I contacted Perseus through an Iris message and he flashed me to him.

Aether POV

I saw the destruction and death that had been put upon the gods and held the money I was betting up close to me. I knew that Nyx wasn't really killed, but if this money went to her she would be able to take on a physical form once more. I then had an idea. I will join the gods and demigods in their war. I will physically interact with them and aid them in battle.

Word Count 720