Chapter 11: The first big battle

Percy POV 

I watched my army march to the doors of death. "Go forth now, and do not let any demigods survive. And do remember, spare Valdez and bring him to me so we shall start putting our power into the bomb!" I shouted to the monsters and warriors. I brought forth my hand and the great gate opened letting the monsters march out upon the demigods and gods that I once loved more than anything in the world. I gritted my teeth as I remembered the painful memories given to me by the half-bloods. I would stay out of this battle, for I needed to continue making the bomb. I left the balcony and went to the place of which the bomb was being made. But I stopped when I heard a voice call out, "Hello?" I turned to see a person that I had been waiting for to wake up. Bianca Di Angelo.

Annabeth POV

Me and the rest of the five were in the Zeus cabin mocking and making fun of the new "True Heroes". Leo was being surprisingly silent. "Leo, do you agree that the "True Heroes" are just a bunch of cowards compared to us, the mighty five?" I asked. "No, I believe that they are far more superior to us. Do remember, we are just half-bloods. We aren't all powerful gods or anything," Leo responded. Me and the other members of the five (Save Leo) burst out laughing. "Good one Leo," Jason managed. "I am serious, we are not any more powerful than those Chaos Warriors!" Leo said. Suddenly, a horn rang out, startling me and making me squeal. We left the cabin and saw something that made me want to cry. Monsters. Monsters beyond count. The army halted and a hooded figure rode out of the massive army. "You, idiotic demigods, shall all fall on this very night. Your forest will burn, your cabins shall be broken, Your leader shall be killed. I wish to you all the worst of luck and to DIE!" the figure said. The army pulled out their shields and spears and created a wall. The monster army slowly advanced. The demigods however, were in an odd formation and had only daggers and archery equipment. Suddenly, four people jumped over the half-bloods' odd formation and (Save Bentley who tripped and fell as soon as he hit the ground) began to fight the monsters. The wall was broken and the monsters advanced way quicker now. Some demigods tried to run and fight the monsters but were impaled by their spears. The hooded figure rode into some demigods and killed them instantly. I ran to a nearby monster and tried to kill it. I failed at doing so, but Bentley came to my aid to fight the monster. Bentley tried to stab the monsters head, but was speared through the chest with a stygian iron sword. Bentley's dead body fell and crushed me so I could not get up. The hooded figure rode to me and stopped next to me. I whimpered. "You shall come with me," it said. It let out a cry of pain when an arrow struck him in the arm. The hooded figure rode his black horse into the forest and was not seen for quite some time. ""Retreat!" one of the "True Heroes" said. The remaining half bloods escaped to the forest. I pushed Bentley off of me and did the same. A cheer was heard behind them as they scattered into the woods. This was a massive victory for the dark lord Perseus, and I was afraid, that it was not the last victory for the enemy.

Percy POV

"Yes!" I cried seeing the desolation I had caused. "Yes, yes, yes!" I repeated many times. I had learned that the big and small army had both been successful in destroying the camps. Unfortunately, we did not rid the mortal world of demigods. I let out a sigh of relief. I really did think that I was going to lose this battle and that some random god would jump from nowhere and destroy my army. The hooded figure arrived with Leo and hour later. "Hello Leo Valdez, it has been long since our last meeting, hasn't it," I said. "Hello Perseus, I am grateful that you invited me to your side, for if you did not, I would have probably died. I am honored to serve you," Leo said. "Now, go get some rest, for tomorrow we shall train," I told him. 

Aether POV

I kicked a table across my room. "I thought that the gods would win! I guess that I will have to go in and help now!" I yelled in anger. I felt a dark precence in the room. "Nyx," I growled. "No more cheating Aether," She said. "But why," I whined. "Cause it's cheating," she smirked before flashing away. I grabbed more popcorn and sat down. "They better win next time," I growled.

Word count 834