Chapter 9: The 'almighty' chaos warriors arrive

Annabeth POV

The Olympians arrived at the scene. I was trying to help other half-bloods, but I was obviously failing. That was when the Olympians arrived. "What is the meaning of this madness?" Zeus asked. "Perseus arrived and destroyed Thalia's pine!" Jason said, "I'm going to Iris message Hazel." Jason arrived back with a sunken expression. "Hazel is gone," he said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "She is dead," he replied. Frank (who had been taking a break at camp half blood whilst Hazel took care of camp Jupiter) fell to the ground. "No, no, no, no," he kept repeating these words and he began to sob. I led Frank to the big house and let him talk to Chiron. When I went outside I saw everyone looking at an object shining in the sky. A few moments later the object took the shape of a spaceship. The spaceship landed on the ground, and a cargo door opened. Three people were standing in the doorway. A small person pushed the middle guy out of the way and said, "Why aren't you bowing to the mighty chaos warriors! For it is I, the great Bentley. Chaos himself revived me because I was so strong!" "Bentley!" I cried, running up to him. But he simply pushed me out of the way. "I am to strong to be your lover!" He told me. The other people walked out of the ship and one knocked Bentley out. "Oh, shut up you little weasel," he said. The other person called out, "I am Chaos, we mean no harm. In fact, we plan to help you in this war with Perseus." "How can we trust you!" Zeus said. "Because I am the creator of the Universe and if you don't I will destroy this planet and everything in it," Chaos said. "These few would rather not share their names, so just call them "the true heroes"."

Percy POV

Just when I had destroyed Thalia's pine, Chaos just had to ruin my fun and decided to help them. I entered my castle (Now located in Tartarus) and stepped up to my map of Manhattan. I opened a cabinet and pulled out my bag of chess pieces. The black stood for my side of the war, and the white stood for the Olympian's side. The white king piece stood for Zeus and the black king piece stood for me. After an hour of planning, I finally finished my plan. It was flawless, nothing could stop me if I did this. We just needed a mortal bomb.

Leo POV 

I hadn't talked since it happened. They betrayed Percy, and killed Calypso because I believed Percy. To be honest, I wanted revenge. I planned out my idea, and finally I got enough courage to do it. I was going to join Percy Jackson.

Word count 483