Chapter 3: I give a message

IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REWRITTEN

Percy POV

I stood in front of all of my old 'Friends' who had looks of shock and anger on their faces. "Who dares interrupt the Olympian council, begone!?" Zeus said dramatically. I laughed coldly and said "nah, I'd rather stay and talk about how I'm going to destroy you." "last warning," Zeus said as he prepared to throw his master bolt. "How about... No," I said. Zeus threw his master bolt at me and I caught it with ease. "What a fine weapon," I said. "It would be a shame if it was destroyed." I crumpled it like an aluminum can and threw it off Olympus. "Anyways, I just wanted to say that I'm declaring war on Olympus," I said. I grabbed Bentley and said "Whelp, got to go, and I'll be taking this thing with me," I said disgustedly holding Bentley, "He will be a great toy." And I flashed out. 

Percy POV

When I arrived in Tartarus, I teleported Bentley to the chambers and locked him in a cell. I flicked up my hood and showed him who I was. "P-p-please h-have m-m-m-mercy," Bentley said. I then decapitated him. I took his head and body and teleported away.

3rd POV

Zeus stared at the spot that the hooded figure disappeared at and said "We are sending the seven down to Tartarus to recruit Perseus and retrieve Bentley." He flashed the demigods to Camp to consult the oracle.

word count 305